• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ByxiceBytes

Hello! My name is Byx, I'm 19, and I'm from the U.S. I'm not very good with introductions, but I will do my best with trying to fill in as much information I can about myself!

Basic writing tidbits:

- Writing Style: Advanced Lit. (10-15+ lines)
- Response frequency: At least once every day unless something comes up. I'll let you know OOC.
- POV: Third Person
- Genres: Slice of Life, Romance, Horror, Mystery, Comedy

With that out of the way; more about me! I currently am on CST, and I work 9-10 hours a day, so expect me to be more active after 5 PM CST for responses. Please be advised, the only language I can speak is English. My preferred pronouns are she/her.

Now onto my preferences!
Please at least be:

- Advanced Lit. - Novella (At the very least 8+ lines)
- Please use correct grammar and proper punctuation
- At least be able to respond once a day so I do not lose interest
- Let me know if you'd like to avoid any topics in our roleplay
- Please be over the age of 18; I'm not very comfortable doing a military based plot with minors due to some scenes possibly being unsuitable
- Please have at least some knowledge of the reboot of MW2 and MW3. By that I mean please either have played the games or watched a playthrough of both
- Please be able to play a canon character. I am not accepting CC x OC plots at this time. I am most comfortable with playing Ghost.
- Please write in the third person.

Please note: I am willing to do more than just military plots; I will do civilian aus as well. As of right now, I have a few ideas for plots, but I'd like to hear your ideas as well if you have any or bounce ideas back and forth about the plots I've already thought of.

Thank you for reading this post! I hope we can chat soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back