• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 BxG “slice of life” roleplay

Careless Dreams

Magic Eight Ball
Hi! I am looking for someone to roleplay with and I am looking for an intermediate-advanced writer. I love doing bxg realistic “slice of life“ threads and like using female characters so I’d be looking for someone to play a male character. I’ll include a plot I’m interested in below and if you have any you’re thinking of that match what I’m looking for feel free to include them!

Plot: Katrina Stuart didn’t grow up with a silver spoon in her mouth. Growing up with a single mother, she learned to appreciate everything she had and never take anything for granted. She also learned what it meant to hustle and do what she had to do to make mone; that’s why as soon as she turned 18 and was on her own, she started stripping. Albeit a slightly controversial profession to some, being a stripper allowed to live on her own, get a car, and provide herself with whatever she needed. She’s not rich, but she’s certainly not broke. Still, her lifestyle is nothing compared to the lifestyle your character’s. Large house, a pool, expensive cars, and equally rich friends. Your character was born to well off parents, so having money is nothing new to him. The two hit it off when they first meet (we can discuss how they meet before starting the thread), but their different upbringings and lifestyles cause challenges in their growing relationship. Katrina can’t help but feel like she’s being pitied and judged for her personality and her life, and your character doesn’t understand some of the ways Katrina chooses to act and go about her life (we can improvise and brainstorm different struggles and roadblocks as we roleplay!) They do grow to care about each other, but the major differences in their lives pose challenges that they have to work through to really become a healthy relationship with a foreseeable future.

Like I said, if you have another plot that matches what I’m looking for, feel free to input any ideas here! If you’re interested in the plot I made above, we can do that too. there are some things about my plot we’d discuss further, like what your character actually does for a living to be so wealthy (surgeon? Celeb? Real estate? Etc.) From there we can also decide how they meet, and go from there. I’m pretty open to brainstorming what events should happen next as we roleplay, so if you ever have an idea of what should happen next as we roleplay the thread, feel free to pop into this thread. im excited to begin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back