• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 : ̗̀➛ bts ― or idol-inspired ― rp / interest check !

peach jimin

Lurker
hi, all ! 👋 i'm super new on the site this is my first post ever on here so please excuse any mistakes in formatting, as i'm still trying to find my way around here. ~ i was shopping around for some good roleplay sites and this one really stuck out to me, so here i am! and i realize this idea may be a shot in the dark, but no harm in trying, right ?

i've recently - like within the past week or so - taken an interest in the kpop group bts. their whole dynamic intrigues me and i'm looking for someone to partake in a romance-based roleplay centered around two of the members' lives and relationship or do something more along the lines of member x oc. for the former idea, this would of course be an mxm pairing. for the latter, i'd feel comfortable doing mxm or fxm, so long as my partner is okay with doubling !

in terms of how a bts-themed rp would work, i figure my partner and i can concoct original characters based on the bts members. that way their backgrounds and personal lives are open for us to create and play around with. ~

i have quite a few ideas for a storyline, ranging from pure normal / fame themes to more supernatural and there are even some horror ideas floating around in the ole' noggin, so i'm open to many different genres for this !

a bit about me:
  • i'm a 21 year old female currently living in the eastern time zone of the united states
  • my writing tends to be quite stylized - how i'm typing now is how i like to write, i.e. all lowercase, spaces between most punctuation, etc. i am however willing to change that if it bothers anyone !
  • as far as length goes, i tend to write multiple paragraphs, but i'm open to any length from one-lining to novella as long as i know what to expect beforehand !
  • i do consider myself literate, and have been writing on other sites since i was 12 years old. as such, i have a plethora of writing samples to show if you'd like to see one !
  • "ONLINE" ≠ available. i have a very busy life ooc, and can't always reply instantaneously ! please just give me the same courtesy you'd expect in return.
what i'm looking for:
  • a writing partner who is at least 18 and up, especially if the rp starts to verge into more mature themes
  • someone who can string together more than two sentences and have it be coherent and readable. i don't mind a few flubs here and there or if english isn't your first language, but your replies at least have to be legible !
  • a partner who likes to brainstorm and figure things out together - i want to feel like we're both enjoying the rp and contributing, otherwise what's the point ?
  • a 1x1 rp only - with 7 members in bts, a group rp might get a little crowded, especially if each one is expected to have a love interest. ~
  • someone friendly - i do like to take an interest in my writing partner's personal life and strike up friendships where i can. if this isn't something you're interested in, let me know ! and at least be cordial and polite in any case.
as for what ships i'm interested in, i haven't had much time yet to explore them all, but jikook definitely appeals to me ( any ship involving jimin appeals to me haha ), as well as rm x v. ~ i don't know yet which ships are super popular or not, but i would be willing to try any combination, really !

okay, i think that's officially all the information i have for ya; if anyone is interested feel free to reply here or pm me !

Hiiii, can we do rp together? But I'm not 18 I'm younger can we do like a fluffy rp not with nature things and all but if u are feeling uncomfortable with role-playing with younger people it's okay :)

Hello there,

I would absolutely love to do a BTS roleplay with you. I'm new here and it's just what I'm craving to write right now!

I'm in my late 20s and have more than 10 years of writing experience. I'm more than happy to provide samples as well if required.

As for a story, I have so many ideas, but I always prefer to brainstorm together. Needless to say, I'm happy to double up and even play more than one BTS member in case you can't decide which one you prefer :D Hope to hear from you!

Hello there,

I would absolutely love to do a BTS roleplay with you. I'm new here and it's just what I'm craving to write right now!

I'm in my late 20s and have more than 10 years of writing experience. I'm more than happy to provide samples as well if required.

As for a story, I have so many ideas, but I always prefer to brainstorm together. Needless to say, I'm happy to double up and even play more than one BTS member in case you can't decide which one you prefer :D Hope to hear from you!
Hii sorry to bother you but I just Want to make sure😅 you're talking to the "peach jimin" right?because I just want to make sure whether you're talking to me or the author 😅

Hii sorry to bother you but I just Want to make sure😅 you're talking to the "peach jimin" right?because I just want to make sure whether you're talking to me or the author 😅
Oopps, replying to wrong people right from the start 😅 well done me 😅

Hello,
I would be interested in doing a BTS roleplay with you. I am 22 years old and have been roleplaying for over 10 years. I am also totally up for doing Jikook as a pairing and am up for brainstorming plots together. I hope to hear for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back