• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Bafam RP

Hooded_Robin

Problematic- Zombie Child™
I am craving some Jason and Bruce reconciliation rp, but I am more than happy to roleplay with other members of the 'batfamily'. I prefer to RP as Jason Todd aka Red Hood. I don't tend to RP with oc's much or at all, sorry. I just had pretty frustrating experiences in the past with 'Mary Sue' OC's.

In any case, I would very much enjoy a longterm or semi-longterm literate rp, if anyone is interested. I usually rp in 3rd person pov and like to give at least a paragraph or so in terms of replies, though sometimes I might go overboard and type up what seems like a whole essay. (Sorry in advance) If anyone would like to RP let me know. We can think of ideas together for a starter, or I can use one of mine.

Hey there! I'm interested in a RP with ya. I can RP pretty much anyone from the Batfam. The only person I struggle with is Dick Grayson, and I have no clue why. Other than that though, I'm open to RPing Bruce, Damian Wayne (teenage or actual age), and or Tim Drake.

Hey there! I'm interested in a RP with ya. I can RP pretty much anyone from the Batfam. The only person I struggle with is Dick Grayson, and I have no clue why. Other than that though, I'm open to RPing Bruce, Damian Wayne (teenage or actual age), and or Tim Drake.

That sounds great! Would you like to do the rp in PMs then or another thread? I'm free on an off during the day but I'm mostly on after 6pm CST.

That sounds great! Would you like to do the rp in PMs then or another thread? I'm free on an off during the day but I'm mostly on after 6pm CST.
Awesome! I'd like the rp to be in PMs, if that's alright. :)
And great, I'm free almost all day. Except for the weekends. And most Wednesdays. On Wednesday I'm on some time around 8-9 CST.

Hey! If you're still interested, I'd like rping the Batfam with you! Bruce and Jason reconciling sounds awesome, but I've never been good at playing Bruce. I'm open to other ideas though! I mostly prefer to play Dick or Jason, or sometime Damian too.

I'm still interested, and the Bruce and Jason is more than a wishlist than anything. I'm more than happy Rping with another character.

Okay, cool! So you prefer to play Jason? I could probably do Dick then. Do you have any other plot ideas in mind?

Sorry for the late reply, i've been rather busy. I also don't have any other plot ideas in mind necessarily, I do have a general starter for a hurt!Jason that can fit in with the general entirety of the batfamily, but if you have ideas or a starter that you want to use then you are more than welcome to give your ideas. Would you like to do the rp in another thread or PMs?

i would so be down!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back