• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1X1 anyone?

Hexed

Deathscythe
Hello!

The name's Hexed and I happen to be on the look out for some new 1x1's at this moment in time. So I do have a few RPs but it's not enough for me so I am coming to you people for more.

So before we get onto fandoms, genres and whatnot I'd just like to put these few things out there.

Literacy: This is not such a big thing for me since I can write however much you do. I do prefer at least five lines to work with but I'll do an RP with anyone as long as he aren't just doing one liners all of the time, writers block happens but not every post. If you want to do three, four, five paragraphs or just a few sentences that's fine with me, I can write whatever!

Grammar and Spelling: Okay so I do prefer that you can spell and know how to use grammar correctly. As long as you can use full stops, capitals and commas that's good with me. As for spelling, spelling mistakes happen but there is a difference between spelling through wrong and not knowing whether to use they're, their or there.

Okay so that's that! Let's get onto some fandoms here.

So these are going to be anime based because I really like anime but if you have a fame in that you're dying to do and it's not on here then please PM me or comment it below, I might just know it.

Soul Eater

Fairy Tail

Magi

Angel Beats

Guilty Crown

Black Cat

Black Bullet

Blue Exorcist

The Future Diary

There are a few more but these are the main ones I would like to do, again, do tell me if there's something else you would like.

Right okay! Next are genres, well for genres I like them all, Sci fi, fantasy, slice of life, whatever! But, like everyone, I have my favourites and least favourites. My favourite genres are Action and Fantasy, I love all and everything to do with these and I am best at coming up with plots for these genres. My least favourites have to be romance (sorry romance lovers!) and Slice of Life but it doesn't mean I won't do them, I just find them a little less entertaining. With romance I'm happy to incorporate it but I can't do a RP totally based around it.

Okay that's all! If you're interested please PM me or message me here!

Hmm. You've got me interested in possibly an action roleplay :) Do you have any plots in mind?If you'd like, you can PM me so I don't clog up your thread.

Cheers!

FaithWynters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back