• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Anyone :3

NickTehAvenger

One Thousand Club
I have been desperately searching for an RP to enjoy and interest me,

Vampires, Romance, School, etc.... all those interest me but I'd like to get into something good.

M/F romance or M/M or...? Clear up some specifics. ;3 lol, And do you have a preferred level of literacy? =)

Cool :) I've got a school/romance/ sorta fantasy roleplay that you might like. Pm me if you're still interested in a partner?

This is the basis for my idea

You are a nerdy guy with a couple of genuine friends. Of course, with high school comes the bullies, the tests you have to prepare for, and the classes that take up most of your time. You’ve had your eye on the popular girl—like almost every other boy in school: A beautiful, blonde cheerleader who is obviously way out of your league. Your biggest wish is to become popular and possibly even date her. You’ll need help with that one though.

I’m a girl who used to go to school here. I was the dorky girl that even the nerds didn’t want to have anything to do with. For that, I was bullied relentlessly by who else? The head cheerleader. One night, I was asked by her to come over to her house to help her study. I don’t think that it’s a very good idea, but I go simply because I think it will get her to like me. Turns out, it’s all a trick to get me to go over to her house so her and her friends can bully and terrorize me. Somehow, I get free, but on my way home, my hysterics cause me to get into an accident. Now, I’m dead. I was sent back to earth to help my assignment become happy. And my assignment is you. In order to keep you safe as well as happy, I was granted a new body and a new name that will be taken away when my charge has found his ‘true happiness’—whatever that means. I’m supposed to keep my true intentions a secret. So I have to make it into your friend group without raising too many eyes and keep my hatred for the girl you like so much under wraps.

He can be normal if you want. Hes your character. How about you private message me so we can talk over details. I dont want to clog up your thread. :3

Basically it would happen where a British solider is fighting in the battle and when he ends up getting shot, a girl (part of the rebels in a way) rushes to get him to safety while she dodges bullets as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back