• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Anybody?...I have a list

Yonsisac

Local-super-mega-Potassium-cyborg Ninja!
Ok so i have bin kinda bord and slow RP.s so i desided too get a 1x1 List up....havent done Much of them but hey why not ^-^

Ok so i have some Things (Rules) Too have here

-No one liners atleast 3 Sentenses or a Paragragh

-Pationt is needed as i work so be pationt if i dont reply so tag mi if mi no post

-Yes as all you may know im bad at English but i have goten better

-would like sombody that can lead aswell and do some twist here and there....Dont what too do the RP Miself ^_^

-I would like some Romance here and there<3

Ok so here is the list i have....most dont have plots but Still good Post down what you like or PM mi :)

and i will play any Gender but i Prefer female if you dont minde

{Modern}

Demon/Human

Angel/Human

Monster/Human

Villain/Hero

Movie Star/Bodyguard

Villain/Hench-Man or Woman

Villain/Villainess

Stranded Crash Survivors

{Sci-Fi}

Sentient Robot/Creator

Sentient Robot/Creator's Daughter

Scientist/Monster

{Fantasy}

Dragon Rider/Dragon

Dragon/Dragon

Mage Novice/Mage Master (Teacher)

Witch/Knight

Ice Queen/Fire King

Knight/Mage

Last edited by a moderator:
Im interested in star/Body guard PM mi so we can get planing....i can PM you guys But is that Im multitasking hope you understand

alright Violate PM wen you can so we can get planing

oh and i think i will be accepting 2 more im geting kinda full.......have RP here and in a nother Site so bear with mi xD

Demon taken angel open ^-^ PM mi wen you when you can so we can get planing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back