• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Animal RP

AshleyBergie

Country Girl
Ok so I like really wanna do like a wild horse RP. Mainly cause I like love them. I can play the Stallion.

Rules-

•Atleast 1 paragraph

•No horse Powers

•Correct spelling

•Be active. Atleast once a day maybe reply

•If gone for awhile please tell me

Idea 1: Loner mare and Loner Stallion meet and fall in love to make their own herd

Idea 2: Loner mare comes across lead stallions herds and wishes to join. The talk and slowly fall in love and start a family.

Idea 3: Daughter of the lead Stallion meets a Loner stallion. They talk on the down low Untill the father try's to run the stallion out one day. It works. But only for a few days. The stallion trails the herd until the stallion fights the father and wins title of Leader

Idea 4: Wild stallion is caught and shipped to a farm to be tamed. The trainer try's many things and nothing works Untill he brings in a mare who's stubborn. He placed the two into a corral for awhile hoping the mare will change him. (WANT!)

Any ideas I'm open to! So comment below or PM.

Don't be scared to give your ideas. I'm open as long as it includes horses!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back