• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1v1 School RP?

NickTehAvenger

One Thousand Club
Does anyone wanna join me in this? I will be Chris the person who is a loner, but can't get to fit in with everyone else, with him sad and secretive sometimes.

I might like to join that. It seems interesting and would give me some time trying to get someone else character to talk for a change

I would be Akemi E. Hiragi. Everyone seems to think that she is their friend when most of the time she is just very nice. She has very few people that she calls friends because very few people would be willing to do for her what she would be willing to do to help them. She comes of as a shy goof ball, but it's only to hide the fact that things are a bit less than happy at home.

Alright, let me write mine. My character is Chris, he's normally a loner and a outsider. He has happiness in him but doesn't reveal it to anyone.

I am sure that we will have to move the actual story elsewhere. But I have to ask what would the main plot of the story be other than the characters meeting and getting to know each other.

I believe it should be at a school named Amori High, Chris has transfered from America and is an outcast to everyone else. The school has been testing random plots and the two attendants Chris and Akemi have to be partners, same classes everyday. He's not exactly excited with the idea.

.....Humm since they are testing stuff with various students despite the High school having a different name we could call it Test plan Beta High......*shrughs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back