• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings {{ 1v1 }} Lets tell stories.

Juicy Peach

"everything's just peachy"

Hey there everyone, it's Juicy Peach here. Looking for a couple of potential roleplays to help fill in some time. Just going to go over a few things, please make sure you read all my rules!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES
O1. I'm over the age of 21 so I'd like my partners to at least be 20. I will be hard pressed to accept anyone younger than that. Please just be honest about your age.

O2. I'm not interested in fandom roleplays. I don't watch anime and don't play very many games any more so it'll be hard to find something I'm interested in.

O3. I'm only interested in writing MxF stories right now in which case I can be the female lead role. I don't double up as a male because it's often led to my ladies being ignored.

O4. I'm not huge on plotting. I like to get a general idea then dive straight into the roleplay! Huge, elaborate lores and hours spent plotting tend to bore me.

O5. If you ghost me, I simply will not write with you ever again. Please be an adult and just say you're not interested any more. I don't even ask questions. It's just kind to let someone else know you're through. There's another person on the other side of your writing, not just an AI.

O6. I like to talk OOC with people and make friends with them but we don't have to either! It doesn't matter to me.

O7. Real life face claims or descriptions only. No anime or art please.

O8. Discord or private threads, no PMs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IDEAS
So I'm open to a lot of ideas truthfully. From medieval fantasy all the way up to futuristic roleplays. Apocalypse style or simple, sweet slice of life ideas. I love everything from low-fantasy supernatural to high-fantasy grand adventures and expeditions. Please feel free to approach me with your ideas and cravings, pairings you'd like to try. It doesn't matter how cliche they are. I love cliche storytelling! They're fun for a reason.

O1. Modern Slice of Life / Potential Supernatural: Character A was an overall good person and did well by others in life. Character B was the human embodiment of dangerous, chaotic energy. What happens when their paths cross? Will opposites attract or will it be too much for one or the other to handle?

O2. Modern Fantasy, Angels, Demons: Character A was always pretty unlucky. Time and time again it seemed like something was out to get them. Character B is either an angel sent to keep Character A safe or a demon sent on making Character A's life hell.

O3. Medieval Fantasy: The kingdom is right on the cusp of war. Character A is royalty who must step in and fight to defend their land and Character B must join them to keep them safe.

O4. Modern Slice of Life / Vampires: Character A ran into a big problem; they got bit and turned into a vampire. Character B just to happens to be a vampire hunter and now they attend the same college.

O5. Modern Slice of Life / Superheros: Character A was a defender of the city, known for their heroic actions in ending crimes. Character B is new in town and since they've arrived, a lot of trouble has started up. What happens when they fall in love as normal people only to find out their each others enemies in their line of work?

O6. Apocalypse: The end of the world is finally here. Character A is a professional wastelander. Character B just came out from an underground bunker and must learn how to survive the impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back