• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1v1 ideas

Lyrical

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi There. I am looking for a couple people who like 1 on 1 rps that can help flesh out characters. I love horror and crime shows like Hannibal and Castle. I also like Manga/Anime like Tokyo Ghoul and SpyxFamily. We can also do as we go If you would like.

Stuff i Like-
Hannibal (Both TV seires and the movies)
Castle
S.W.A.T
Tokyo Ghoul
SpyxFamily
Bones (Tv Series)
Warrior Nun
Dahmer

If you have any requests you can always ask me and i will be more then happy to try them out.

I am Semi-Lit, I can type up a good paragraph or two as long as i can get some good details back from my partner. I love writing stories with details. The detail part is my favorite that i would love to keep going if possible.

Paisley wrapped her long waist length red hair up in a tight bun. Her bright green eyes looked over at the other door of the small house that she and her twin brother was living in for now. She messed with her diamond earing in her long elf like ear and she sighed shaking her head letting it go. She ran a hand dwn her blue dress and called, "Come on Payton. we need to get ready to go before we miss the fun." She looked towards teh closed pale blue door of her twin brother, who called back, "I know. Give me a second." She sighed and rolled her eyes walking towards her bag on the counter.

Payton ran a hand through his black hair that was messy. He grinned at himself in his mirror before brushing off his black three piece suit. He walked out of his bedroom and looked over at his twin sister before grinning. "You look so gorgeous Pai." He told her before walking over to her and kissing her cheek. "Thank you Ton." She said grinning mischievously. Payton rolled his eyes before tilting his head towards the door. "Lets go." He said before they both headed towards the pageantry.

The two twins walked into the room and looked around. "Im going to go mingle Sis." Payton told Paisley before disappearing into a small puff of smoke and then popping up across the room in a dark corner. He grinned at a small group of females and walked up to them, "Hello ladies." He said and wrapped his arms around two of them.

Paisley sighed and shook her head watching her twin brother disappear. She looked around before heading towards the dance floor and searched the floor for someone to dance with. She bit her lip and looked around before seeing Gwaveyn and walked up to him asking, "Would you like to dance?" She asked running a handover one of her pointed ears. She looked to the ground before looking back at the guy she was asking.

Payton chuckled at the females that were talking to him and kissed one of them on the cheek. "You girls are so funny." He told them before glancing over at his twin. He shook his head watching her before screams broke out across the dance floor and someone yelled about the chandelier. Payton glanced over quickly before he exclaimed, "paisley!" And went to run towards them before stopped suddenly due to a thing of fire spreading across the room.

Paisley gasped when screaming wemt on. She had walked away before glancning around and saw the fire that came out if nowhere. She raised her hand acting like she was afraid of the heat and gasped in slight pain at how close the fire came begore she felt herself get caught in someones arms. She moved her arm and glanced to see the person she had asked to dance holding her. When he kissed her hand she raised a brow and said, "you really should not have kissed my hand." She told him shaking her head and wiping her hand off on her now ruined dress. She glanced down at it and stomped her too. "Darnit." She hissed rubbing her ear again in agitation. "This was my favorite dress now its ruined." She sighed shaking head before glancing around. Her eyes brightened slightly and some of the dust that was in the air cleared, and the scorch marks that was on the floor and other items that had gotten on fire cleared as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back