• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1v1 Any setting RP

Lenaara

Dreaming of honey cakes.
  • Any setting, really. I am flexible with settings and plots, as well as characters.
  • I usually post 3-6 paragraphs, but the size varies depending on the situation. It is simply frustrating to post long, well made, posts and get 1 line of "He looked at her" in return. Iwillkillyou<3
  • My characters are usually 23+ years old, however their backgrounds and such vary depending on the setting chosen.

I have a few plot lines in mind, so I don't mind sharing them with you if you are interested for an RP :D

Looking for someone who is able to help build a solid storyline. I prefer to view my RPs as a way to write a story, to create a world. Thus, the size of the posts will vary depending on the situation. Please have a strong character, not one - dimensional, who is only able to cry and be naive 24/7. Prefferably a character who is able to handle themselves in a fight, depending on the setting of course.

Hello there. I'm interested to roleplay with you. I love rp-ing with just a basic plot but then building up the story as we go. If you are interested in sharing any of your plot lines with me, do pm so that we can discuss further

I would be interested in discussing your plot ideas and getting something started. I'm new to this site and unable to pm yet so would you mind pming me?

If I manage to find out myself how to PM :/ been using this site for like 2 days only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back