• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 19 Years Later (Harry Potter)

We're still missing one character. If she doesn't create her character by tomorrow we'll start.

Could I join as a teenage death eater who's been made to be a death eater because of his family but is also in the friend group?

Just to make this clear, the death eaters want to kill the muggle borns in the group and capture the others to turn them into death eaters.

@Raydog90 there were only 3 death eaters and Clara, Ella and Thomas already took care of them.

Oh yeah, this just popped up in my mind, but is Voldemort back as snake face or with his Tom Riddle appearance? I mean if they brought him back, there's a good chance they could bring him back like that right?

[QUOTE="Jayden Kisubo]Oh yeah, this just popped up in my mind, but is Voldemort back as snake face or with his Tom Riddle appearance? I mean if they brought him back, there's a good chance they could bring him back like that right?

[/QUOTE]
Snake face

I know, and thank you for that. I was just wandering if anyone else would you know, acknowledge that someone is right there.... Instead of talking among themselves.... Aiden I meant for him to be alone for a while. He normally tries to be alone. but eh. I might just have Lorelei go on to the other two in another compartment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back