• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 18+, lazy lit

Garrett.Hawke

Wildcard 😘
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
These are my main fandoms but I know more, just ask (I'm Hawke, 20, and if I have a roleplay if you but forgot to respond just bump the message if still interested)
Movies:
Marvel
Disney
Descendents
Pixar
Twilight

Mythology:
Greek
Norse

Books:
Divergent
The hunger games
Percy Jackson
Harry Potter (selective)

Games:
Far cry (4 and 5)
Skyrim (or oblivion)
Fallout (3, 4 and new Vegas)
Mass effect (original trilogy or Andromeda)
Dragon age (origins, inquisition or 2)
Saints row (I know 3 and gatt out of hell)
GTA (4 or 5)
Borderlands
Gears of war

TV Shows:
Sabrina the teenage witch (original or new one)
Smallville
Arrow
Buffy the vampire slayer
Fallout
Shadowhunters

Anime:
Naruto
Sailor moon
MHA (selective)
Yu-Gi-Oh
Demon Slayer (selective)

Original: here are a few plots but feel free to share some of your own: https://www.quotev.com/ulfricstormcloak/journal/9802947/Untitled

It means there's some characters I won't play unless you have a really good plot or a interesting character for them

It means there's some characters I won't play unless you have a really good plot or a interesting character for them
Ah okay! If you’re interested I’m willing to give a harry potter RP a try! I’m not so familiar with any of the other fandoms, except maybe some
Disney/Pixar movies

Hello there!! I'd love to do GTA 4, if that's alright with you!! I've been craving it for awhile!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back