• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ᵈᵒᶰᵗᵏᶰᵒʷʷʰᵃᵗᵗᵒᵗᶤᵗˡᵉᵗʰᶤˢ.

WhisperSweetNothings

The Altruist

9502_8309.gif

WHISPERSWEETNOTHING'S ONE-ON-ONE ROLEPLAY SEARCH

Hey there! How are you today? Hope you're doing well! Thank you for taking the time to look over this thread. It really means a lot to me! Just click the tabs below to look through my pairings and stuff. I will be updating this from time-to-time as I think of more fandoms and pairings I'm interested in. As of now, I'm stumped on ideas. Anyways, thank you once again for viewing my thread! If you have any comments, questions, and/or concerns, you may either post down below or private message me!

ABOUT ME

Username:

WhisperSweetNothings

Times available:

4-10pm on weekdays

1-11pm on weekends

[Times will vary.]

How often can you post:

Approximately 2 times a day

[Times will vary.]

Role-playing experience:

4 years

Active role-plays I'm in:

Casual - A Place To Call Home

Casual - Next Generation: Universal Classic and Mythic Monsters

Rules

- I do MxM, FxM, and FxF!

- No godmodding/metagaming.

- Third-person perspective prose only please.

- When it comes to Original Characters x Canon Characters, I don't mind doubling up!

- I typically mirror post lengths. Minimum post lengths should be one paragraph (five sentences) long. Multiple paragraphs are the maximum length. I cannot do one-liners and novella. Quality over quantity!

- I prefer to role-play through private messages, but threads are fine as well.

- Fade to black with intimacy and gore. I also love slow build-ups in relationships.

- Please message me if you are leaving for a long absence or wish to discontinue the role-play. Dropping the role-play unexpectedly is a no-no!

- Please post at least once a week. I understand that we all have lives outside of RPNation, but posting once a week should do it.

- Follow RPNation's rules as well || Link to the official rules are here:
INFO - Official Site Rules

If you have understood and read all the rules, then before you post down below, add this line: "I get it."

Fandoms + Pairings

Key:

? Role I will be playing ?

The Walking Dead [AMC]:

Daryl Dixon x ? Original Character ?

Daryl Dixon x ? Glenn Rhee ?

Original Character x ? Original Character ?

Hannibal [NBC]:

Hannibal Lecter x ? Will Graham ?

Hannibal Lecter x ? Original Character ?

Will Graham x ? Original Character ?

Sherlock [bBC]:

Sherlock Holmes x ? John Watson ?

Sherlock Holmes x ? Original Character ?

Disney/DreamWorks/Pixar/etc.:

Tadashi Hamada x ? Elsa ?

Jack Frost x ? Original Character ?

Miscellaneous Pairings:

Serial Killer x ? Victim ? [Hannibal-esque]

Sea-Human x ? Human ? [Nagi no Asukara-esque]

Vampire x ? Werewolf ?

Last edited by a moderator:
"I get it" One question however do you double up when it comes to OC x Cannon?

Anyway I'm interested in either The Walking Dead (Cannon x OC or OC x OC), Hannibal (Hannigram or Cannon x OC), or Sherlock (Johnlock or Cannon x OC).

[QUOTE="Spooky DJ]"I get it" One question however do you double up when it comes to OC x Cannon?
Anyway I'm interested in either The Walking Dead (Cannon x OC or OC x OC), Hannibal (Hannigram or Cannon x OC), or Sherlock (Johnlock or Cannon x OC).

[/QUOTE]
Oops, totally forgot about doubling up! Hm... I don't mind doubling!~

WhisperSweetNothings said:
Oops, totally forgot about doubling up! Hm... I don't mind doubling!~
Alright good! So do you have a preference between which fandom I listed or would you like to discuss which one over pm?

[QUOTE="Spooky DJ]Alright good! So do you have a preference between which fandom I listed or would you like to discuss which one over pm?

[/QUOTE]
Let's discuss in the PMs ^~^!

"I get it" Hi! :D I'd love to do a sherlock RP with you! :D You mind if we discuss everything in a conversation/private message? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back