• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 120% basic rwby canon/oc plot

Antimony

knife prty
Howdy! I'm searching for a partner for a cute and fun RWBY plot with the same vibes as Volume 1 and Volume 2. Despite my short history on RPN, I have roleplayed on different forums for over 4 years, and I hope we can write something wonderful together!

About the Plot
The classic RWBY RP: our protagonists enroll in Beacon alongside Team RWBY, and bond with one another between extracurricular fights against mysterious evil factions. We would each play 2 members of an OC team, and 2 members of Team RWBY. I'm good with carrying out a longer school arc, or leaving the school behind early. Just be aware that I'd rather not write our characters into the fight against Salem, or copy the plot of Volume 4 and the subsequent volumes - I'd rather make a different quest with an original antagonist.

It's important to me to keep the bright tone and the ~aesthetic~ of Volume 1 and Volume 2.

Regarding doubling: I'm most confident in my ability to play Ruby and Blake, so I'm seeking someone who's comfortable playing Weiss and Yang. That said, I am not a perfectionist about canon adherence. We're both doing our best to portray them.

About Me
| | I'm 25, so I prefer to only play with people 18 or older.​
| | Before I commit to a roleplay with you, I'd like to exchange character bios, and expand on the plot we intend to RP.​
| | In roleplay, my writing style is best described as semi-detailed, adaptable, and if we're being honest, sometimes too flowery or dramatic. I normally write 2-4 paragraphs per character, though I write more if I'm setting a scene or controlling a lot of NPCs. I will provide a writing sample upon request.​
| | I'm most comfortable playing female characters, but can play male as well. For the purposes of this RP, I can play M/F as well as F/F romance.​
I work irregular hours, so I usually cannot reply to you immediately. That said, I always check messages at the end of the day, and I try to get at least one good in-character post per day. (Usually a few posts per day - one per day is my preferred minimum. If I disappear for more than a day or two, I probably forgot, so it's fine to reach out and remind me!)

Thanks for reading this far! I hope to hear from you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back