• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom πŸ™πŸ˜πŸ™ π•„π•’π•˜π•š π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯𝕀! {π•†π•‘π•–π•Ÿ}

NekoBow

Yanfei main

"I will search the world to my heart’s content to figure out who I am."

Hello! My name is Neko. β˜†βŒ’γƒ½(*'ο½€^*)chu. It's what I prefer to be called online! I'm busy IRL- so I'm only looking for 3 or 4 roleplays at most!! At least until my free time opens up once more.

I'm over the age of 18, so I ask that my roleplay partners be too at least 18 or older! That way it's more comfortable for me ^^. Again though as I'm only looking for a few roleplays here- so once those are filled I'll label this as closed for the time being so no one has to worry about it! I also only do OC X CC double-ups, so if that interests you please read my rules and fandoms!!! (*^^*)

1645649416264.png

"The bonds we have with those close to us keep us connected always."

Λšβ‚ŠΒ· ͟͟͞͞➳β₯ ! As I mentioned I can be fairly busy- on none busy weeks I can get a reply in via RP every other day. Maybe one day a week if I am busy. If I ever take longer than a week- feel free to nudge me! Needless to say, I'm looking for a patient partner who's willing to do a long-term RP with my slow self. Likewise, I'll be the same with you!

Λšβ‚ŠΒ· ͟͟͞͞➳β₯ My side tends to be M/F or F/F, however, I'm open to any paring on your end!!
Λšβ‚ŠΒ· ͟͟͞͞➳β₯ I love talking OOC! It's sort of a must- I like getting to know my writing partners and their ideas, headcanons, etc, it makes me feel more comfortable. Communication is key!!
Λšβ‚ŠΒ· ͟͟͞͞➳β₯ I'm Okay with love-trinagles! As long as it's even/ equal for both of us!
Λšβ‚ŠΒ· ͟͟͞͞➳β₯ I write in third person, multi-paragraph, and normally 600 words or more on each side.
Λšβ‚ŠΒ· ͟͟͞͞➳β₯ Please PM me you're interested!! With a little more than just asking if I want to rp! It doesn't need to be a book about you tbh. Just tell me what you're looking for, etc!​

β€œHatred will never be erased. The only thing you can do, is erase the ones you hate!”

I'm caught up in the Manga + Anime. I'm open to play anyone if someone can play
Judar -ESTP. For my OC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back