• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

~ 1 x 1 ~

MomokoAi

Momo
~

je8apa5e

Hello *^ 3^*! I need some active RP partners... So yeah!

~

My skills range from one liners or Multi-paragraph, I work with what yu give me, so one liners for o e liners and a paragraph for a paragraph.

I am human and I do make mistakes from time to time but for the most part I try to keep my grammar in check when I write.

I will work with those who are not as literate as myself because we all maker mistakes and errors from time to time. but please do the following ^~^

- Capital letters for names

- No text talk. (Unless our characters are texting)

- try not to do one liners

~

I mostly do fandoms but I am open about doing anything in between. From TV shows, Movies, Events.

Romances us not a must with me but I am not turning it down, just try not to go straight into it. Lets build a relationship for our characters! ~ , ~

As for pictures I take realistic and anime, but I do prefer anime based ones.

(3D is welcomed to)

~

For the most part I RP as a female but I am not above rping as a male, just expect some girlish things to slip out from time to time ^_~*

~

The things I would like to Rp and ones label with a * are the ones I am most interested in doing. ^•^

Male x Female*

Male x Male*

Master x Butler/Maid*

Demon x human*

Vampire x human

Kidnapper x Kidnapped**

Ambitious x Friend

Killer x Victim(s)*

Fantasy

Medieval*

Action *

Romance

Gore***

Dark

Family

Slices of life*

Gaming

Last edited by a moderator:
Would probably be interested in most of these, read my stuff and let me know if you are interested.

I have an idea for a gore roleplay (I'm not sure if its the same definition) pm me if you're interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back