• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mzrarus

Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm Maya. I have several years of roleplaying experience, ranging from various websites like Amino and Discord.

About me
  • I'm fluent in English and Russian
  • Discord is my preferred platform for roleplaying so I can make a server for us, but if needed we can still rp here
What I'm Looking For
  • 1X1 RP
  • Double Ups—(oc x oc, cc x oc, cc x cc, I don't mind.)
  • No one liners—I would prefer an rp partner who can write semi-literate to literate, able to write several paragraphs or more in responses if needed. However, I'm usually not too picky and would just like to have a partner who is able to write more than 4-5 sentences per response, but I can mirror replies
  • Communication—I would like to incorporate ideas to advance the plot when I get any. If you have any ideas, be sure to let me know so we can work it out. Aside from roleplaying I'd like to talk OOC as well :-)
My Rules
  • I'm honestly pretty laid back with the ages as I'm okay with smut/suggestive stuff but nothing below 15-14
  • If using an OC, I'd like a brief description or a character sheet for reference, and I would require a little bit more effort in terms of the backstory, appearance, personality, etc with some brief explaining or references to go along with your character
  • Check for typos and spelling errors
Other
  • I'm flexible and am able to do double ups as well if that's something you're interested in
  • If you have any plot ideas, feel free to let me know. I like planning things out in advance but that doesn't mean I require a structured, planned out rp right away. We can go with the flow and add things along the way if needed
  • For TDI, I'll be aging up the characters to 18+
  • TDI would still be played the same with the challenges and the rules from the show, only key difference being that the campers are older
Activity
  • My timezone is EST
  • I'm mostly active but I might have slow responses sometimes when school starts back up
What I'm looking for
  • Total Drama Island (Season 1 only)- oc x oc, cc x oc, etc. (Specifically looking to play female oc with Duncan being my preference or either Chris, but if we're doing double ups im fine with playing a canon in return)
  • Island of the Slaughtered - a Total Drama AU where Chris McLean, host of the reality TV show, flees the island and abandons the remaining contestants when the body of one of the campers is found. A serial killer roams the island and hacks down the camper population, leaving a handful that survive at the end as they are found by a search party. The campers are killed off in gruesome ways and their spirits roam and haunt the island. I mostly follow the creator's lore for this AU, but obviously a few changes can be made such as if an oc is used. I'd like to use a few of my own ocs as well. This can be discussed further in DMs if you aren't familiar with the AU. :-)
  • Disventure Camp - Jake x Tom specifically but open to other characters, ocs can be included
Reply if you are interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back