1 x 1 | Hetero | Real or anime images | Play both genders

Meru

About me

• I am a 19 year old female and I live in europe

• Looking for either a 1 x 1 roleplay or a group roleplay.

• Type a minimum of 1-2 paragraphs

• Replies almost everyday

• Roleplay through PM's,e-mail, threads

• Play both genders

• Use real-life phots/Anime images/Description

• Do not roleplay girl/girl or boy/boy romance. 
Roleplay ideas

❤ Convince me

❤❤ Okay

❤❤❤ Sure!

Themes

• Abuse ❤❤

• Veganism/vegatarian ❤❤❤

• Addiction ❤❤

• Bullying ❤❤

• Agoraphobia ❤❤

• Religion ❤❤

• Parenthood ❤❤❤

• Being homeless ❤❤

• Workplaces ❤❤

• School ❤❤❤l

• Forbidden love ❤❤❤

• Elective mute ❤❤❤l

• Childhood trauma ❤❤❤

• On-and-off relationship ❤❤❤

Pairings

• (Elective?) Mute person x Childhood friend ❤❤❤ [They were childhood friends and meet years later? The childhood friend became an bully?]

• Single father/mother x daycare worker ❤❤❤ [single parent is divorced?]

• Couple in an on-and-off relationship❤❤❤ [They both haven't seen good examples of how a good relationship should be? Can't live with and without each other?]

• Thief x forgiving victim ❤❤l

• 'Cinderella' x 'Prince' ❤❤l

• Club president x Despare to join a club ❤❤❤ [inspired by the online sim date game 'memories' The plot of the game: Ayano is desperate to find a club in order to stay in Artist Academy. In her desperation, she stumbles across the "Computer Arts Club." To her dismay, she finds that the sole member of the club is a disagreeable senior who challenges her to become his girlfriend.

I would like to play around with the plot or we can follow the plot with our own characters.

Platonic

• Best friends ❤❤

• Family relationship ❤❤❤ [Father/mother and child, big sibling and little sibling]

• Parent x kidnapped child [Age of child can vary, kidnapped by crazy ex?, kidnapped by someone else?]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="\\Vita Nuova//]Hmm I find the Mute person x Childhood friend as well as the Best Friends quite interesting c: I'd love to Rp any of them with you :3

[/QUOTE]
Sending you a private message! (:

Hey! I was thinking... Either of these:

Workplace, forbidden love (BossxEmployee), on-and-off relationship; perhaps parenthood, and a little child hood trauma?

Or~

School, forbidden love ([young adult]TeacherxStudent), on-and-off again perhaps. And maybe eventually parenthood.

I'd prefer female, but we can double somehow if you'd like.

Either of interest? Let me know!

If you're still looking for a role play partner, I would love to play the female role of the 'On-and-Off Relationship'. If you would like, it could turn out into some kind of parenthood, but could just be On-and-Off if you would like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back