• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1 x 1 Fandom Role - Play

night.shade

shade
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
heya, names shade and i'm currently trying to find a partner to role - play something with!

the fandoms i'm currently interested in is as follows (in order of preference) - Tokyo Revengers / Windbreaker (webtoon) / Path To Nowhere / Genshin Impact / Haikyuu

i'm looking for a 1 x 1, canon x oc role - play in any of the fandoms mentioned above. i'm fine with nearly anything happening in the role - play aside from spoilers!! i have no fully completed any of theee fandoms yet so i would greatly appreciate we stay away from the fandom plot and do our own! (the only exception that could apply is Tokyo Revengers, i've only seen the anime yes, but i'm willing to role - play the Bonten arc as I have an oc for that arc). i'm pretty much up to date with all the fandoms aside from Windbreaker and Haikyuu (heavy on the Haikyuu, i stopped watching just before S 2)

small edit to add - but i only will do double ups (i play my oc and your oc's love interest and vice versa) as it's more comfortable with me and i find it fair on both sides.

if you have any questions or want to see about setting up a role - play, please do let me know!

Last edited:
Hello! If you are still looking for Haikyuu, would you feel comfortable playing as Oikawa?;:

Hello! If you are still looking for Haikyuu, would you feel comfortable playing as Oikawa?;:
yes i'm still open to role - playing Haikyuu! and i'm perfectly fine with playing as Oikawa, though i would like to say that i may be a bit out of character for a bit with him as it's been awhile since i've done anything Haikyuu related, but i'll do my best to be in character as i can.

i also did realize i had missed mentioning something in my original post (which will be fixed after this response) but i do only do double ups, so is that fine with you? the character i'm looking to pair my oc with is Kenma by the way.

yes i'm still open to role - playing Haikyuu! and i'm perfectly fine with playing as Oikawa, though i would like to say that i may be a bit out of character for a bit with him as it's been awhile since i've done anything Haikyuu related, but i'll do my best to be in character as i can.

i also did realize i had missed mentioning something in my original post (which will be fixed after this response) but i do only do double ups, so is that fine with you? the character i'm looking to pair my oc with is Kenma by the way.
No worries! I wanted to ask you the same thing because I never played as Kenma before. I'm more then fine with doubling, it wouldn't feel fair to me not to double.

If you're okay with me not having experience with writing Kenma can I dm you?(?)

No worries! I wanted to ask you the same thing because I never played as Kenma before. I'm more then fine with doubling, it wouldn't feel fair to me not to double.

If you're okay with me not having experience with writing Kenma can I dm you?(?)
that's fine with me if you dm me! it's also fine that you don't have any experience writing him, i can't be one to judge since like I said, I'm not too familiar with Oikawa myself lol.

Hiya! Would you be interested in a Genshin Impact RP? Double ups are a-okay with me!

Hiya! Would you be interested in a Genshin Impact RP? Double ups are a-okay with me!
yeah i'm interested in a genshin role - play! you can go ahead and message me any specifics you'd like (such as topics you wanna avoid / triggers / who you want your characters shipped with / stuffs like that)

heya, names shade and i'm currently trying to find a partner to role - play something with!

the fandoms i'm currently interested in is as follows (in order of preference) - Tokyo Revengers / Windbreaker (webtoon) / Path To Nowhere / Genshin Impact / Haikyuu

i'm looking for a 1 x 1, canon x oc role - play in any of the fandoms mentioned above. i'm fine with nearly anything happening in the role - play aside from spoilers!! i have no fully completed any of theee fandoms yet so i would greatly appreciate we stay away from the fandom plot and do our own! (the only exception that could apply is Tokyo Revengers, i've only seen the anime yes, but i'm willing to role - play the Bonten arc as I have an oc for that arc). i'm pretty much up to date with all the fandoms aside from Windbreaker and Haikyuu (heavy on the Haikyuu, i stopped watching just before S 2)

small edit to add - but i only will do double ups (i play my oc and your oc's love interest and vice versa) as it's more comfortable with me and i find it fair on both sides.

if you have any questions or want to see about setting up a role - play, please do let me know!
Hi would you be interested in doubling up on Tokyo Revengers? And if so are you okay with discord?

yeah i'm interested in a genshin role - play! you can go ahead and message me any specifics you'd like (such as topics you wanna avoid / triggers / who you want your characters shipped with / stuffs like that)
Would pms here work or would you rather speak through discord?

Hey I was just wondering if you still had roleplay requests open for Haikyuu?

Hi would you be interested in doubling up on Tokyo Revengers? And if so are you okay with discord?
yeah! apologies for my delayed response btw, i've been busy with school. you can go ahead and message me your discord if you'd like so I can friend you ^^

Hey I was just wondering if you still had roleplay requests open for Haikyuu?
i'm still down for doing a haikyuu role - play! also i'm sorry for the delay in my response, i've been busy with school lately, but you can go ahead and message me whenever for us to discuss the role - play details!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back