• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ໒꒰ྀི๑ˊºロºˋ๑ ꒱ྀི১ 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗲𝘀 roleplay search (oc x oc)

cinnamoron

cassie

a rp search

cinnamoron

now playing

• about me

call me

cassie

pronouns

she / her

timezone

EDT

age range

18-21 (19)

writing length

semi lit to literate

NOTE : I am 100% lgbtqia+ friendly, I play any and all gender, as well as role-playing any gender pairings; BUT regardless of the rp there must be some romantic elements involved !

about you

hello, hihi!! im cassie, you can call me cass, cinnamoron anything, idc! im nineteen and ive been role-playing since I was 13, I started out with cringey mha roleplays in my first few years, then naruto, then fandomless mostly taking place on roleplay.me the most toxic site I've ever been on; never tell ANYONE your even a quarter of any race they will call you slurs & dont get me started on the creepy 30 year old men ໒꒰ྀིっ˕ -。꒱ྀི১ ... anyways now I do pretty much everything, but preferably oc x oc / fandomless.

When it comes to OOC (fun fact I had no idea what that stood for until like two days ago) IT IS A MUST. I need to know who you are in order to connect to the roleplay so whether it's talking during the rp or before, it doesn't matter, also I'm slightly paranoid everyone I talk to is an ai bot or an 80 year old man in his basement :')

I'm also ghost friendly, I personally will always let you know before I go on hiatus, I know stuff happens, that being said it would be nice to know beforehand

-->

cinnamoron. cinnamoron.cinnamoron.cinnamoron.cinnamoron.cinnamoron.cinnamoron.cinnamoron.cinnamoron.cinnamoron.cinnamoron.

cinnamoron. cinnamoron.cinnamoron.cinnamoron.cinnamoron.cinnamoron.cinnamoron.cinnamoron.cinnamoron.cinnamoron.cinnamoron.

♡coded by uxie♡

-->

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back