• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1 on 1 Red Riding HoodxWolf RP?

Inulover1

BLACKJACK!
Hello! My name is Beth and I'm looking for someone to do a Red Riding Hood rp with! I saw a song with the wolfxRed rp and instantly got the want to RP.

~I like to think I'm semi-lit. I try to reply with at least one paragraph if not more each time. I also try to adjust to my partner's length. You don't have to be semi-lit (I prefer it, but don't really mind). However, if you do reply with a one liner, please ensure it furthers the plot.

~I would prefer being Red Riding Hood in this case, however I am flexible and will roleplay if the wolf if that is what you would like.

~I will roleplay any pairings. I am a female, but will accept a female roleplay if they would like to rp with me.

~If the story allows it, then I will do more mature scenes. However, I prefer the story to build up to that and it to not just revolve around those kinds of scenes.

~Character bios aren't required. If you do, I am fine with both anime pictures as well as real life pictures.

~Last but not least, I'm open to building a plot before the roleplay so feel free to story build with me! I'm always open to new ideas!

Thank you! PM me if you have any questions or are interested! I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back