1 on 1? Open to Everyone. (PS, I love romance!)

Ambria

Well, long story short I just got back from a long vacation, and I hope to start RPing once again.

Soon.

So, in the past I used to write a ton, 1000+ replies. However, as time went, I noticed that others decided to start posting three sentence replies (not on this site, but another that I shall leave unnamed.) and it has killed my muse. I want to get interested in things again, I really do. Like, I love to write. But, it seemed before it wasn't at all appreciated! Ugh, don't you just hate it when that happens? I know I do.

A bit about me, my posting times, etc.

• I enjoy romance and drama! <3 The more dramatic, the better.
  • I usually try and mirror my partner's post length
  • If I haven't responded, let me know/remind me. I probably forgot.
  • I like 'Simi long' posts!
  • Please be literate.
  • Don't post a one sentence reply to our RP, if I post a long reply. ^^
  • Talk to me! I don't bite... much! ;)

Anyways... On to the things I like;

First and foremost.. I need to say I have a serious obsession with the movie "Endless Love". I have wanted to RP it before I ever even read the book.

I love Jade and David. Like, they're perfect... haha. If anyone is up for an RP with them, I'm totally 100% up for that... in fact, it would make me the happiest person ever! ;) But I'd really, really want to play the role of Jade.

I have some plots for everything, though they might not be as detailed, I'm sure we can work out all of the kinks.

Supernatural - Basically anything like:

• Vampire x Vampire
  • Vampire x Werewolf
  • Vampire x Human
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Werewolf x Werewolf
  • Witches

(Basically any mythical creature... I'm open for any ideas, these were just, like, the first things to come to my mind.)

Realistic -

• Young love
  • Forbidden love
  • Abusive relationship
  • Rockstar x Fan
  • Teenage Pregnancy
  • Widow x New Love

(Oh goodness to I have plots for these and more... but those y'all would need to PM me about, as I have no idea what I would even put them under. If interested in some of my "Slice of Life" plots, feel free to PM me. And if theres something you'd like to do, go ahead and tell me.. we can brainstorm together!)

Fandoms -

• The Walking Dead (TV Show)
  • Endless Love (Movie)
  • Salem (TV Show)
  • Titanic (Movie)
  • NCIS (TV Show)
  • Criminal Minds (TV Show)
  • White Collar (TV Show)

(That's all I can think of for now! D:)

But as I said above, you guys can always PM me about going into farther details. I just don't want to write it all out unless someone is really interested.

What gender do you prefer to play?

I'd be interested in Werewolf x Werewolf or almost any of your realistic ideas. :)

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]What gender do you prefer to play?
I'd be interested in Werewolf x Werewolf or almost any of your realistic ideas. :)

[/QUOTE]
I usually prefer to play female, but I very well can play the male. Either is fine by me. :)

Cool. I tend to do female, but occasionally I can do male. I don't care much for abusive and teen pregnancy, but you said you had plot ideas? I'd be interested in hearing about them :)

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Cool. I tend to do female, but occasionally I can do male. I don't care much for abusive and teen pregnancy, but you said you had plot ideas? I'd be interested in hearing about them :)

[/QUOTE]
Haha, I do have plot ideas. Plenty of them. Which one are you most interested in?

Actually most likely the Rockstar x Fan. That or the Young Love or Forbidden Love

I have this plot you may be interested in...

Beneath our city streets, just out of reach, is a world within our own where the supernautral roam. This world, is at war. Vampire clans, packs of werewolves, and covens of witches clash for control. A (whatever you wish your character to be) finds a book of magic, and comes across a powerful spell. One that will bring forth an individual to turn the tide of the war for their group. However, whoever initiates it is bound to their "savior", only able to be a few feet away from them at all times. She does the spell, and a werewolf assassin from a dystopian world comes out of it. She must convince him to fight, and maybe, just maybe, their linked burden may turn into something unexpected.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Actually most likely the Rockstar x Fan. That or the Young Love or Forbidden Love

[/QUOTE]
Ok, I will go and send you my plot for those three! It might take a few minutes to write it up.

[QUOTE="Reaper Six]I have this plot you may be interested in...
Beneath our city streets, just out of reach, is a world within our own where the supernautral roam. This world, is at war. Vampire clans, packs of werewolves, and covens of witches clash for control. A (whatever you wish your character to be) finds a book of magic, and comes across a powerful spell. One that will bring forth an individual to turn the tide of the war for their group. However, whoever initiates it is bound to their "savior", only able to be a few feet away from them at all times. She does the spell, and a werewolf assassin from a dystopian world comes out of it. She must convince him to fight, and maybe, just maybe, their linked burden may turn into something unexpected.

[/QUOTE]
That actually has me pretty interested! I think it's a good idea.

Ambria said:
Ok, I will go and send you my plot for those three! It might take a few minutes to write it up.
That actually has me pretty interested! I think it's a good idea.
I'll write up myself a character. Do you want to start a thread or should I?

[QUOTE="Reaper Six]I'll write up myself a character. Do you want to start a thread or should I?

[/QUOTE]
Ok, you should probably start the thread. I'm not the best with starting things. :)

I have PMed everyone else, as well! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back