• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1 on 1 D&D Check, Longterm

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This might hook more folks in the Grouo Interests section, but I've just found that to be a bit too much for me.

So, I'm hoping to hook one or two folk for a 1 on 1, hence why it's here.

I am in a heavy D&D mood and would love to do something high fantasy within the realm, using classes and monsters and all, but none of the actual dice rolling or stats, unless you would like that! I would definitely be down to include things like that ^^

It's an adventure between 2 to 4, maybe more, depending one whether or not you would be open to playing multiple characters.

I am also one for world building and would very much like to do that with my partner in this. I do have a couple fairly rough ideas, that I think would leave some room for plenty of input.

DM if interested ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back