• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Zombie Paradise ((OOC))

Hey there! Would you be okay with me using a character I made for another RP? It never actually began since everyone dropped out

I'll be out for the weekend so I won't have a character up until Sunday night

I'll have to get a character up tomorrow morning. I'm too tired right now and I have school.

The rp is now open! Remember that this is at the beginning of the apocalypse so people do not know that zombies are around...yet! I will first introduce the zombies and stay tuned with the zombie files on imformation about each zombie.

We will be starting in guildwood trainstaion in Canada. All will be waiting for a train going away from Toronto but of course you never make it on one.

Start posting if you have already posted your character. If you haven't, post your character and when I accept it I will work with you to intergrate your character into the rp! :)

arkadia arkadia Aukanai Aukanai Raku Raku SassyLlama SassyLlama KingofAesir KingofAesir idalie idalie ptarmiganfastidious ptarmiganfastidious Tasteless Tasteless Bleu Mochi Bleu Mochi Dahmerette Dahmerette SentinelSevn SentinelSevn

So, anyone's female character can be the one who collided with Leo and picked up Callie.
Word of warning, He's pissed.

Tasteless Tasteless Hope my post is okay. I'd already had a starter written up so I added a last it and had Avalon run over to help. The person who ran into Leo could've just been an asshole NPC who took off after? I don't know. I'll edit it if you wish.

Same. Just got my intro in. Carlos is walking towards Leo, Callie, Avalon, Kai, and Pat.

Tasteless Tasteless I don't know if my phone is jacking it up or something, but your post seems to only have our tags with the formatting and stuff. Again, it might be my phone, just wanted to make sure that was correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back