Boarding School For the Abnormal

Tw: RANT

I don't mean to sound butthurt or anything buuuut GUYS THERE'S OOC CHAT FOR A REASON! I know I'm not the mod, that position is taken by NotAllThatCreative, but seriously! I've seen too many role plays ruined because people completely disregard or stop a roleplay because someone starts writing OOC crap in the ICrp and I rather like this one. This should have been addressed firsthand, even if Mits is one of the higher ups in the RP that's no excuse to start chatting away OOC without posting an IC under or above the OOC blurb. It just ruins the flow of the RP before it even has time to get going with the excitement and fun stuff, spoiling it before anyone has a chance to get a real storyline going and preventing anyone new who wants to join from even wanting to post a starter out of irritation and expecting their posts to be either downright ignored or blocked out by future OOC bullcrap that shouldn't be in the IC tab to begin with. I don't care if it's because you want to invite some people to something or some other thing, keep it in the OOC tab.

If you don't think they'll see it because they might not be following the thread them just tag them in the post you're putting in the OOC tab and it'll give them an immediate notification even if they aren't following the thread. Like seriously people, this should be common knowledge. I've only been on here a few weeks and even I know it's pretty damn rude and really damn annoying to post OOC crap in the IC tab!

-end of rant-

Oi, we did it in the last role play. People stopped responding, meaning they either left or didn't get notifications, and so I had restart it. Don't freak out so much. I'm not going to let this one go down hill, I promise.

Sorry, I just had to get it out of my system otherwise it would just sit in my gut and end up in me getting frustrated with the RP and more than likely leaving out of the blue. It just kind of clogs up the thread when people start blabbering away OOC in the wrong tab without posting something IC with it.

Also, if they stop responding just tag them with the post and it'll realign the notifications for a little while. In another RP I'm in we each will tag the person we're replying to either above or below in parentheses just in case they don't see the initial "someone replied to the thread" notif.

It's fine. Sometimes, when there's really nothing else to do, we all just babble to each other. It'll be alright. I'm just waiting for the moment when I can enter in my characters and we can get this show on the road. But without a headmaster, everything's at a current standstill so I just plan to skip when all the characters are done speaking with each other.

I'm just going to wait a little longer. If no one claims, meaning Mr. Crimson on the first page, then we'll just skip. But to keep myself busy, I have a character willing to talk to yours if you want.

Alrighty.

( If someone does claim Headmaster I hope they go for a hyperactive Dumbledore personality or something. xD That's be pretty damn entertaining to watch. )

Alrighty, hope they don't get frustrated with him and his near nonexistent hearing. xD

Sweet! -never done more than one character before other than occasional snips from Fade's caretaker- X3

He sounds adorable in his own little ways. X3 I have a feeling Fade will be a bit of a nuance for him though. He can get a bit annoying following people around if he takes a liking to them. xD

@Mits DUDE. SOMEONE JUST CALLED NIC ADORABLE??

He's an asshole xD I have no idea how that man can be adorable unless he's around Diane (she belongs to a friend of mine)

If you want, we could introduce the two and see what happens xD

I can find an adorable quality in near everyone (unless I hate them for some reason which is REALLY rare xD ).

That would be wonderful! Sometimes I wonder if Fade is a separate being from me with how unpredictable he is. I don't type what I think, I ponder what atrocities just escaped my fingertips. xD

I just keep laughing at it xD Just... It's Nic! He's, like, rude, and mean, and everything else xD

Alrighty. I'll get busy on entering him in :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back