Creepypastas~

Milo A Beilschmidt

We all need a little boost from our inspirations.
@Milo A Beilschmidt, please edit this post to include the character/sign-up information. 
(I actually copied and paste my character, but you know how to use that character bio I just posted in the rp overview.)

Yuri The Doll Master:

Before she became a creepypasta, she had a happy life. Her real name was Molly Spencer. She's an average teenager with good grades and had a happy family. She loves dolls and collects them. She even made her own. She made a certain doll that almost looked like her. The doll has stitches and has a dress with some patches. The golden chains on her wrists. She named it Yuri The Doll. Yuri became her favorite. One day, she went off on her own with her friends. After having the best day of her life, that night wasn't the best night. She went home, only to find a killer on the loose. She also finds blood and guts just all over the place. Not a single corpse is found. Only the killer. She was devastated to see her family into pieces. Molly, who surprisingly has scissors in her pocket, charges at the killer and aims straight for his stomach. She almost killed him. She made a sweet smile. She spent her time with her family's murderer. She suddenly have a weird feeling In her. A spark of excitement in her heart. She cut him open, having the stuffings for dolls. It's a weird thing to do but that's what's she did. All she did was stuff the fluff into the corpse, and sew the corpse closed, keeping the fluff inside. "I have finally made my doll!" She exclaimed. Realizing what she has done, she broke into tears. She's a really sweet girl. She has a few friends. Not a lot of people care about her. She stopped crying, she couldn't help but make more dolls. Make a whole collection of living human dolls. She thought it was fun. Then, she decided to rename herself after her favorite doll.

Yuri the Doll... Maybe a Master of dolls. She might need to make a few changes of herself.

Looks:

creepy_girl_by_thefemaleartist13-d7qjvu0.jpg

640px-Keiichi-Maebara-Higurashi-no-Naku-Koro-ni-illusiondolls-35861901-800-600.jpg

His name was Artur stefari, he was known as the best drug dealers in his area. As the money he made increase so did his violent crimes and drug abuse. As his friends told the cops about his he went mad and killed all the traitors by bashing their skulls in. He draged the bodies home, and in a crazed rage he mixed steroids with horse tranquilizers soon making him go mad . The police found him with his fingers in his neck as he clawed his own throat out. Artur is now known as "paranoia", he was put back together before his death and is now recognized by his scar on his neck. He is usually found killing authority with such drug educed strength that he cannot go down easily. Although he enjoys death he is still trying to fulfill what he could not achieve in his life like find the love he never received.

[QUOTE="Heart Breaker Senpai]
640px-Keiichi-Maebara-Higurashi-no-Naku-Koro-ni-illusiondolls-35861901-800-600.jpg

His name was Artur stefari, he was known as the best drug dealers in his area. As the money he made increase so did his violent crimes and drug abuse. As his friends told the cops about his he went mad and killed all the traitors by bashing their skulls in. He draged the bodies home, and in a crazed rage he mixed steroids with horse tranquilizers soon making him go mad . The police found him with his fingers in his neck as he clawed his own throat out. Artur is now known as "paranoia", he was put back together before his death and is now recognized by his scar on his neck. He is usually found killing authority with such drug educed strength that he cannot go down easily. Although he enjoys death he is still trying to fulfill what he could not achieve in his life like find the love he never received.

[/QUOTE]
Accepted! ^.^

[QUOTE="Heart Breaker Senpai]
^_^ yayyy and how many people will we be doing in this

[/QUOTE]
Well, I'm planning on have 2 more people. Since I usually have 1-3 more people to be in this roleplay.

[QUOTE="Heart Breaker Senpai]well okie ^_^

[/QUOTE]
You can start whenever if you like as we wait xD right now I need to bake some cookies ouo

[QUOTE="Heart Breaker Senpai]ok more importantly... what cookies are you making :D and we can start right now if you can

[/QUOTE]
xD shortbread cookies with dark chocolate dipping and I posted my comment in the ROLEPLAY :3

[QUOTE="Heart Breaker Senpai]so good ^_^

[/QUOTE]
Yea :3 and I'm not if I'm going to do it tonight since my mom is in the kitchen

It can be a bit of both. But without Jeff and slender and the others this would be made up. So a made up ROLEPLAY.

human_grinny___by_moto0523-d5axdzr.png

Zalgo is an ominous creature that appears to be horror itself, or an ultimate terror all on its own. It’s believed to relate to the death of the world, along with the scourge of insanity, and unspeakable things. Most of the time, disfiguration, gore, and dismemberment go along with the creature. Mainly known as ‘He who waits behind the wall’, and the ‘Nezperdian Hivemind’, he has no reported form yet as he shifts between lots of forms making it imposible too know his former form,appears to have powers similar to the Slenderman (Video corruption, mind control, a virus-like sickness,Teleportation,Etc) however the results appear more severe and life-threatening as this Demonic creture is far beyon human Knowlege.

This is him with his mask on.

romac_oc__medico_by_oomizuao-d4p2pca.jpg

And this is him with his mask off.

AnimeGuy.jpg

"You know.. I'm not that crazy. I just want to explore your insides further."

"My name is Draco Blackheart. That's my full name and I'd be glad if you referred to me as Mr. Blackheart if we ever cross paths. Police and other investigation groups have nicknamed me as 'Medico' even though I'm not a very good Doctor. For example I don't stitch my patients wounds up and love to explore the insides of their bodies. It is such a bother if they decide that they want to scream and beg for their lives. Research is a lot better than their simple existence they should understand that!."

Draco Is a dangerous man that has descended from the famous "Jack The Ripper". He has a similar taste for ripping open his victims and spreading their insides out over the floor beneath them.

He has mood swings meaning he could be alright one second but the next he could be turning on you with a scalpel in hand ready to dissect you in an instant.

"...I love a good chase..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back