Maelstrom

Emily Lucifer: The Student
"Surrender now, and I'll save you the crushing of both your integrity and dreams for another time..."

67793913.jpg

Student's Birthday and Age:

"Hmph, what does it matter telling you anyways, your small mind is bound to forget! Bah! Whatever it is the 28th of February and I am 14!"

Student's Hometown:

"What? Do you want to stalk my family too? Well, I don't care about them, go ahead! I am from Port Vellincullen, a harbour city in Lacayia. Knock yourself out!"

How Student 'n Teacher Met:

"I had the competence, the skill and the endless beauty. What old man would not want to take me on as an apprentice?.... But in truth, it is because I showed so much promise that not any ordinary old man wizard would be suffice for I."

Student's Personality:

"Hmf. I do not hide anything. I can be quite sassy and pretentious and I do not mean well. My only desire is to grow stronger, I do not have time for other people who hold no use to me. I don't have time to grow incompetent like the rest of you, instead I study hard, even if my health does suffer, but what do I care? Don't expect me to come to parties either, human scum like you are simply the bane of my existence. The only man I sort of respect is Sir Athos, who I only speak in such regards is because of his magical prowess. But I am confident I will surpass him and become the best. This test is only the beginning!"

Student's "Catchphrase":

"Hm, why waste time on one phrase when I have plenty at my disposal?"

Student's Thoughts on Master: "I.... I... I respect him okay!? Only because he is strong and wise at the same time, but one day I will surpass him for sure, there is no doubt!"

lilina__fire_emblem_by_oga_chan-d724l05.jpg

"Magic is the epitomy of power. I could've studied swordsmanship and trained hard in the cold, unforgiving rain, yes. But only magic is worthy of my indulgence."

Athos: The Teacher
"WHAT?! EMILY!? YES SHE IS A VERY NICE GIRL!"

Athos.(Fire.Emblem).full.1103947.jpg

Master's Unique Weapon:

"It's just a time thingie. I do the little hand sign and then time stops. Pretty easy stuff. Just I can't get rid of this cough!" *Cough* *Cough*

Master's Signature Move:

"Well I pull out this scroll and then magic wind comes out of nowhere. It tears through armour, skin and bone. There was this one time when I took down a whole entire battalion of great soldiers in 5 minutes with it!"

Master's Hometown:

"WHAT!? HOMETOWN?! Oh, I do not know actually. it's been 500 long years."

Master's Marital Status:

"Erm, Suzanne, where are you? Oh right you left a long time ago. What was it, like 2oo years now? No that is not right...."

Master's Personality:

"Well people say I'm a little blunt and a little too much. However I disagree. I certainly know a lot, I have been on this bastard planet for 500 long years now, for some reason I will not die. Cursive black magic! I do not tolerate incompetence, if you can not do the simplest magic at a perfect level, then you are not worthy of even thinking of working with me. However all I want to see is some succeed my position of 'Great Sage'. I wish only to help people with my magic and I have done so and in turn have gained the respect of many citizens and travellers."

Master's Worst Habit(s):

"Apparently I mishear things very often... I would like to disagree."

Master's Quirks:

"I like to stare carefully at my students for a very long time to get to know them. I do not need a conversation to learn that stuff."

Master's Winning Charm:

"Once I set my old, weary eyes on something I will never give up on it. Emily may not look like much other than a ruffian. But in time she will grow to be respectable, just you see."

pentdesert.jpg

"As a young man curiosity overtook my life. I had gotten myself into such a mess that I would never be the same. I want to improve others' lives so that they that they can have the life of luxury I did not have."

Vengeance's Edit Note: I didn't touch anything aside from making the sheet look less cluttered for easy-reading.

Last edited by a moderator:

Master's Data

WBCUA2N.png

Master's Name: Vaughn Roosevelt

Unique Weapon: Midnight Eclipse

Signature Move: Dancing Blades

Hometown: Ed-Agor, Talvan ("If you do plan to visit, don't forget to pack up an extra coat or two!")

Marital Status: Single 'n available, ladies! ("Don't be gross, old man." "What? I'm only 36!" "I believe you.")

Personality: "Why don't you and I talk a little in the tavern and get to know each other better over a drink or two - or three dozen?"

Worst Habit(s): Lecherously flirtatious, has the persistence of a leech, and drinks alcohol like it's water.

Quirks: Seems to have an inane fear of settling down.

Winning Charm: If you think it's positive, he'd never leave a maiden unrescued.

Student's Data

B2Am0AP.png

Student's Name: Jenryu Roosevelt

Birthday 'n Age: 14th March, 15

Hometown: Unclear.

How I Met My Master: "I was an uncute infant picked up by the trash on one of his generous days, he said."

Personality: Sarcastic when he's angered; genuine but unromantic and often speaks without second-thinking.

Catchphrase: "Huh."

Thoughts on Master: "If I have a daughter someday, I'll tell her horror stories about someone like him."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back