Hashtag OSX : Children Of Eden : [Inactive]

Luset Mordred

Luset Mordred submitted a new role play:

Hashtag OSX : Children Of Eden : - A Story Of Hell Heaven Zombies Love Violence Romance and Anything You Desire it is eden after all~

This Like The Last RP I Was Going To Do But No One Seemed To Want To Join Is One About Children Of A Place Called Eden..Slight Change Though Same Back Story.
___

BACK STORY:

The Kingdom Is Called Eden...When Lucifer fell from heaven that day he refused to be damned to an icy thrown for eternity even if it was to be his fate. The angels that fell with him along with his brother's Dante' . Vergil and Caylen, some stayed in the darkness and some tried to learn to love again. In the way of...
Read more about this role play... 
-The Bell Rings- -The students pull into the parking lot and get off the bus and being to go into school and greet each other.- -As Dante' Shift's into a More typical looking human form he will of changes a backpack and heads in- "Dante' wait! we can't..but...oh..." -Lucifer calls out in whisper yell half running off still looking in Eden wear with his dragon around his arm and in a garb this is not of this era drawing some eyes he retreats and shifts into a more apt look for school and this century and goes after him- "Oh Dear... I have to go too I guess..." -Lilith says still looking like herself strutting in the field plain view in all of her tail wings and horns and of course nothing but scantly dressed clothes.- -Drawing more looks than needed she publicly shifts then sends off a vibe to make everyone forgot what they saw yawns stretches and goes into the school-

Xobic heard the bell ring he got up from where he was laying and started to head inside when he saw the new kid,stop and stared he know everybody in the school because he had a battle with them.I need to get inside he thought to himself. Xobic went inside

Users who are viewing this thread

Back