What were they thinking. . . ?

EraError

Boldly going nowhere!
OOC here please and thank you!

Btw this is my first time role playing and making a role play so advice is welcome.

If anyone joins. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to to start lunch, i'll be back soon but you guys can continue to post and stuff.

Okidoki. =) Have a good lunch.

Crap, I lost track of time. I've got to go in a few minutes for a couple of hours. Feel free to abandon Lindy. =)

Nah, You're good. I should have thrown myself in earlier... stupid work. >:( And this is kind of an odd question, but what kind of clothes does Aria wear? I like to doodle chibis during my down-time.

hmm, I dont know. :P

Maybe I could post a time change every two pages or so. Because i haven't thought about it honestly. I didn't even think i would be able to get people to join.

Right now its noon!

Oh I was also planning on pulling everyone deeper into the wastes by posting like callings or something of that sort, so this rp wont drag on forever. I mean it wont be me magically transport but, everyone will know they have to make their way to said place. What do you think?

Oooh, that sounds like a good idea. It will give everyone a sense of direction and won't rely on everyone meeting by coincidence. xD

yeah, but that will come with time though. Some people like to see that the rpers are dedicated before jumping in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back