Westminster Manor || OOC

AlskaNoelle

Lazy Overachiever
?? Out Of Character ??

library_zps6d2313dd.jpg

The Library

For all Out Of Character Planning and Banter.​

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, I only accepted a reservation from someone I already roleplay with, and I am not accepting any more reservations. But I'm hoping to have this roleplay launched around 7pm tomorrow, Eastern Standard Time, so please feel free to flesh out a character! :)

AlskaNoelle said:
I'm sorry, I only accepted a reservation from someone I already roleplay with, and I am not accepting any more reservations. But I'm hoping to have this roleplay launched around 7pm tomorrow, Eastern Standard Time, so please feel free to flesh out a character! :)
Alright. c:

Can we control the Producers if we want to show an interview as well? Or should we just start with our characters arriving at the manor? ( ' w ' )

EDIT:

You gave me long-post-itus.

Also I can take out the bit about the interview? If we're not supposed to do that.

Also I'm afraid I probably botched up the Producer's dialogue colors.

I feel like I under-posted, being squished between two incredibly long posts xD

Well this is late, but you can control the producers but the interview is optional. I was just illustrating Harley's unusual circumstance with being in the house.

Also I'm changing Hank's color from white to blue. I chose white because I'm using the dark version of RPN, but not everyone else is.

The other two producers will make minimal appearances if any at all, but just for clarity's sake, let's say that from now on, Dennis will speak in red and Guy in orange.

Ay, so should I change the colors in my post then?

Also, if you take the interview out of my part, Dusk, your post is just as long as mine. Actually, it may be a bit longer.

xD

Oh! And how do you use the dark version of the site format? I've been trying to figure out how to, but...

Oh no, you don't have too. Just from now on, those colors will apply to those producers.

I'll make a note of that too in The Producers section in Neutral Characters.

So I couldn't help but notice that all three females are bisexual. I have a feeling there may be some girl love at some point in this roleplay. LOL

Oops! Sorry @Siri, I didn't see your question until just now. There's a button labeled RpN with a downward facing triangle in the bottom left corner of the webpage just above the Affiliates section.

EyebrowWiggle.gif~c200

*eyebrow wiggles intensify*

I didn't realize I had so many gifs stored up in my folders.

What have I been doing with my life

jfc lol

@nynja LOVED your post. Audibly laughed several times! Have no idea who the other people Landis is interacting with are.

There are 9 preset contestants in the Neutral Characters tabs.

Ahh, I didn't think to check the neutral characters and just assumed people were coming up with then on the spot. I'll go fix that. :)

The girl you have, Tyra, could easily be Anastasia I think.

As for your two roommates, so far only Nathan has been taken as a roommate by Theo, so they could be anyone.

I'd suggest John and Kent, but it's up to you. There's also Jace, the bigot, and Brett, the military man.

I'm think about requesting a Notes or Gallery tab where we could add extra things about our character such as likes, dislikes, outfits, other pictures of them, etc. etc. Whatever you want to share about your character. Is that something you guys would use?

I would, totally. I always seem to wind up collecting random extra pictures of my characters anyways, lol.

I put in the request for the tab. I feel like a kid waiting for Santa. O___O

In the mean time, I'm switching between writing my reply and building Harley's wardrobe on Polyvore. I feel like I just make up excuses to go on Polyvore...

One more question. Do you guys want a skeleton for your Notes post (like the profile skeleton) or do you just want to code it yourself? I worry about the most insignificant things. LOL

The Notes tab has arrived! :) And sorry about my long post again. I had that scene with Shauna stuck in my head, so I just went with it.

@SpectroVector I didn't wanna move your character around to much, so I just had Harley interact with her at the bottom of the stairs.

I know I'm moving kind of fast, but I just didn't want to linger to much on the moving in part.

I can't tell if Hank is an actual creep or just likes screwing with people, lol.

Also I'll hopefully get a reply up soon (for both RPs) but I may or may not be on Ployvore making Theo's outfit right now soooooooo

♦ If you do not post three days in a row with no notice, your character will either cease to exist and the disappearance ignored, or, if the situation presents itself, you will be killed off. Either way, you're out.

@nynja It's been 4 days.

@SpectroVector It's been 5 days.

@Siri It's been 3 days but you posted in the Notes so I'll give you until Thursday.

I counted OCC posts too. What's going on? Is everything okay?

I knew the rule I just felt like I haven't had the opportunity to post.

I don't feel as if there is enough character interaction, for me, and I was confused about the fact that there were so many neutral characters and I didn't see how that would work.

After much contemplation, I'm going to opt out of the roleplay, but thanks for considering me.

I posted a recruitment thread. I knew the spiritualist was going to be hard to fill...so I loosened the requirements a little. I'm semi-hopeful. D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back