• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

things i dont mean

BUT LEAVE ME A SOUL ONLY BY DEFINITION
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
heyo! my name is charlie!!
this is my interst check. here is some things about me!

- i am a minor, and i do minor things like abbreviate words that dont need to be abbreviated and i quote phrases constantly, as well as misspell things

- i have been roleplaying for 3 or 4 years, im moderately literate, and i have decent grammar when i actually try!

- may or may not accidentally ghost because i get nervous. just send me something every once and a while if i dont respond for a bit just to let me know you still want to rp!

- any and all ages welcome as long as your not weird :3

- i LOVE doubling up! i do cc x cc as well, but i also love doing oc x cc!

- i most likely will not have a character sheet prepared for ANY of these fandoms-

ookok, here are some of the fandoms that i wanna do!
🎶: can do
🎶🎶: really want to do

🎶Hazbin Hotel (i dont support vivzie or however her name is spelled, also im not that far in but i'll try to watch more as it goes-)
🎶🎶Total drama (all seasons except for new ones because i haven't watched them)
🎶Creepy pasta (Again, only semi in the fandom!)
🎶🎶Percy Jackson (Pjo, hoo, toa)
🎶🎶The Owl House
🎶🎶Gravity Falls
🎶Amphibia
🎶🎶Eddsworld
🎶The Stanley Parable
🎶Fnaf (Games n Movie)
🎶My Here Academia (im only like 2 seasons in so bare w/ me)
🎶🎶Danny Phantom
🎶Heathers
🎶Thats Not My Neighbor
🎶🎶Warrior Cats
🎶Yu-Gi-Oh (gen 1)
🎶Ramshackle
🎶The Promised Neverland
🎶Dead Plate (ish?)
🎶🎶Minecraft
🎶South park
🎶Tawog
🎶Baldi's basics
🎶Steven Universe

Open to crossovers!!

Theres probably more that i just havent thought of, but heres the general list! either pm me or just tell mme your interested here! : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back