• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA oc x cc (18+)

Hello, I’m Miss Legs, though feel free to call me Q as that’s what I most commonly go by. I’m a 21-year-old woman who is in search of people to rp with!

⭐ ABOUT ME ⭐

-Novella length writer. I'm someone who has a strong affinity for writing LONG responses. Of course, there are times when shorter responses are best, but I will almost always write as much as I can without eating into my partner's ability to react to a situation.

-able to write a wide variety of people, personalities, and abstract thoughts. I've played anything from the crazed scientist, a meek librarian, to politicians who seek the failure of society. I enjoy it all and have no qualms with darker portrayals of character.

-Willing to provide writing examples that showcase my abilities.

-Preference for rping via Google Docs or Discord, with a stronger preference for Discord as Google Docs loves to lag early on for me. Don't mind DM's here, but realistically I don't always check for updates.

-Writes in a 3rd person POV with a response time of at least once a week, but realistically will probably be within a day or two of receiving an rp response unless otherwise stated.

⭐ WHAT I REQUEST FROM PARTNERS ⭐

-Is comfortable with poly ships, almost all of my personal ships are poly. While you won't have to play a secondary character, (I do that) it will be required in some scenarios that you're comfortable with more than one person being in a relationship!

-Novella writer, this means you write at least 300 words PER character! I understand that at times we might do less, but I would prefer it to not be a constant thing.

-IS 18+ NO EXCEPTIONS

-Provides a writing example that showcases their writing abilities.

Okay, so I’m in a bit of a weird spot atm. I am rewatching the series, currently at the end of season 2 start of season 3 and I ended like when that little kid was coming in. I could probably rp a bit where the kid comes in, but anything past that I absolutely CANNOT do. PROBABLY BEST AT PORTRAYING BAKUGO NGL-

I’m capable of playing anyone! Just ask and I can do it. Just might not be the best with villains as not much is known on Dabi for me, Shigaraki I can probably portray them somewhat well.

I’m looking for someone to either play Toshinori in a Toshinori x OC x Aizawa, or Aizawa in an Aizawa x OC x Present Mic relationship.

I'd be down for doing smth with you if you're open to playing Baku boi for me ^^ (I can send my writing over dis)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back