The calm within the chaos

*Jumps out of nowhere landing on my feet with a huge grin* Well hello, hello there I'm new and I'm Silent Shadow. I've been role-playing for fifteen years. I'm not a novice and love bouncing ideas off of others to make the rps work well. I generally stick to the realm of fantasy however. As I love Elves, magic, Dragons, etc, etc. I can usually work with anything or anyone as long as there is something to work with.

So it's nice to meet you all and I can't wait to start up some rps.

I have many characters to work with as well.

Looks like you indeed BOUNCE inbetween SHADOWS. See what I did there.

Nice to meet ya, Silent Shadow. I am Paranoia, one of your RP mods. You might see me around the site sometimes. I am commonly called Para, Noia, and Oit. Welcome to the RPNation! o vo/

Hi Welcome to Rpn,

A couple things just to get you started her. First of all you can find all your role-playing needs under the 'role plays' button. Secondly please read the rules, Here. You should also drop by the shout box sometime. Its a pretty rounded place ( And by rounded I literally mean it has no corners) and a lot of people go there just to talk and have fun. You can find it by clicking on the forums button going down under the banner and the recent role plays and it should be right there with Shoutbox written in a black tab button, so come join us, we don't bite, not hard any ways. Also you should vote for VIP, you can find the voting page by clicking on the banner when it says "Vote for VIP" then just read the information on it. When you are a VIP you get a Custom title and a gold name like me. Well that's the run down version of RPN, I hope you have a wonderful time here.

Uncommonly @Paranoia is some times referred to (only by me at this point) as Tet San. I can't wait to see what your 15 years of rp experience brings to RPN. I hope to RP with you sometime soon.

Welcome, Shadow! Oops, I just used my own nickname there. ._. Well, as you can see, we're an odd (but awesome) bunch. I have to say fantasy is my favorite RP genre as well. It's awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back