• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Purge (interest check)

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Want to see who be down to do a purge rp.

4 males

- David Parks

- Nivek

- The Doorman

- taken

4 female's including me

- Gilmore

- Allina Auburn

-taken

-taken

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these types of RPs just your thing, Gil? Speaking of which, I gotta go find Harper's and finish my post, lol.

Of course

And what the fucked up people need to die rp's? Yes it is fun

Irish Ice Queen

XDDD

Oh, Gil. You are a strange lass, but normal people, they just aren't fun. In or out here, or in Harper's?

Already put you in@Nivek

And this rp my dear Doorman

And Hey normal is over rated. Plus I am super morbid and dark. I find it fun and invigorating especially when I freak people out with my knowledge of torture especially medieval torture. @The Doorman

Irish Ice Queen

I'd be up for it, though I am a wimp when it comes to frightening stories and movies, I am, in fact, good at writing such oddities.

The purge is already out of the question in America, I assume you've heard?

Wait what nooooo *crys*

what a world, what a cruel world-

If anyone can guess the movie quoted above I will love you forever.

Not start yet and right forgot you were a sissy about the whole horror thing

Irish Ice Queen

[QUOTE="The Doorman]... Wizard of Oz?
You are a strange one, indeed.

[/QUOTE]
*squeaks and hugs you tightly* strong love for you now

And babe that's my middle name is strange, also bitch that's a different story though.

Irish Ice Queen

I'm not a sissy, I am a schizophrenic that can't be in the dark for too long before I have an episode, heightened risks begin after horror media enters my mind.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I'm not a sissy, I am a schizophrenic that can't be in the dark for too long before I have an episode, heightened risks begin after horror media enters my mind.

[/QUOTE]
*sews mouth shut*

Irish Ice Queen

Gilmoregirl12 said:
*squeaks and hugs you tightly* strong love for you now
And babe that's my middle name is strange, also bitch that's a different story though.

Irish Ice Queen
I corrected your errors.

I'm sorry.

Habit, force of habit.

*lubs you* 

Gilmoregirl12 said:
*sews mouth shut*
Irish Ice Queen
Yours or mine?

*gives death glare.*

Nah me phone hates me. I gave up trying long ago

Irish Ice Queen