• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom πˆ π€πŒ π…π€π‹π‹πˆππ†, 𝐈 π€πŒ π…π€πƒπˆππ† ┇ NEW AND IMPROVED ROLEPLAY CALL

rowdyraven

❛ γ€€ κ’°β €β €π–žπ–”π–š'π–—π–Š 𝖙𝖔𝖔 π–˜π–œπ–Šπ–Šπ–™ 𝖋𝖔𝖗 π–’π–Š

• about me

hello hello, my name is cherry, i'm 19 and i have about 8 years of roleplaying experience under my belt. I am always looking for writing partners, but the fandom in which im looking for may vary! I have a lot of health and personal problems, and work as a substitute teacher; so my activity level on this site specifically can vary from time to time, though i do have discord for those interested in writing or talking ooc there, which i am much more active on because notifications get sent directly to my device. anyhow, i hope to write with you soon!

call me

cherry!

pronouns

she/they

timezone

EST

style

descriptive

duvet

bΓ΄a

pretty little risky!

ooh!

Don't think, just do!

abnyjys

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
bump - craving: hunter x hunter , jojo's bizarre adventure & jujutsu kaisen

Hi there! ^^ I'd be interested in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (watched up to Part 5 and intend to go through Part 6)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back