Video Games Help me decide on what to make next for my minecraft village

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I’ll change the poll later when I get things done. Give me your thoughts or choose one pre idea given! Remember it’s Japanese themed!

POLLS ARE POSTES BELOW! CHECK FOR LATEST POLE AS POLES CHANGE!

Last edited:
I just think start with a Japanese Shrine, their Torii gates as either the centerpiece of the village, or build it on the side of the village and a pagoda in the middle.
Also it would be nice if we got screenshot updates every once in a while since at least I'm invested.

I just think start with a Japanese Shrine, their Torii gates as either the centerpiece of the village, or build it on the side of the village and a pagoda in the middle.
Also it would be nice if we got screenshot updates every once in a while since at least I'm invested.
I will provide pictures! Thank you for the idea!

the pagoda could on a small island in a lake which is in the village but that would require some terraforming so i don't know how that will go.

the pagoda could on a small island in a lake which is in the village but that would require some terraforming so i don't know how that will go.
I have an idea for that. Wouldn’t be my first time building land from scratch

I don't have any more votes and I need to build so I guess the shrine is a winner

Update just in finished the pagode shrine. I’m deciding to make the middle of my village the middle of the river and I’ll build on either side. That being said here’s the shrine pictures!IMG_1927.jpegIMG_1931.jpegIMG_1930.jpegIMG_1929.jpegIMG_1928.jpeg

Nothing too fancy but it should do

I let it go a little longer then expected. Here's today's vote results Screenshot_20230614-143749.jpg

For the next several days I will be making village houses

Here’s my blue print for the average level of houses for people the middle class. image.jpg

Shaded in is stone swivels are bark and hatch lines are tile wood or perhaps bamboo.

If there’s any changes I should make let me know. In the mean time imma start planning out where I should build it and I’ll give you guys my thoughts

Hopefully I’ll get a post up today about the village! I been working hard on the village if not today then sometime this week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back