Other Help in inspiration for a fic.

SirPrompto15

One Thousand Club
Hi! I do need help and i inspiration for a fanfic which would be an AU of Demon Slayer's ending. The base of the scenario has spoilers for the manga do if you only watch the anime,please ignore this topic.

In the story, Muzan has escaped the final battle despite his weakened state snd went into hiding again. The Corps returned to HQ badly injured but in this alternate timeline Gyomei,Obanai and Mitsuri have survived the battle and Nezuko was human again.

Now with Kiriya Ubuyashiki being their leader, the Corps went back into training.

Five years later,Kiriya receive a message from what sutprisingly seens to be an american branch of the Demon Slayer Corps,revealing that there were other branch of the Corps around the world. They also reveal that Muzan has been seen in their area and ask for the Japanese branch's help.

In this four arc of thisseries, older versions of Tanjiro,Zenitsu,Inosuke( who are all Hashira) and Nezuko( who now fight as a Corps member.) are sent on missions around the world along with some fellow Hashira fighting Muzan and his New Moon 12,the new Twelve Kizuki

I need help for the following.

1. The introduction in the first arc I thought of starting with a recap of what happened at the end of this alternate timeline's final battle. then five years later,describing what the characters have become.
Then would start a scene showing a New Upper Moon( an OC of mine) owning a tavern in the town of Salem which she lures snd trsp her victims only to be visited by what she thinks is new customers ( who are really Tanjiro andZenitsu in disguise) and try to trap and fight them,then it cuts back to a few months earlier when Kiriya receive a messager from the american branch of the demon Slayer Corps.

2. For the arcs.
For most of the first arc,it will take place in Salem,Massatusets, the town that is reknowned for witch trials for the late 1600's.It turned out that the witches,including the New Upper Moon 5,Circe have been demons and the members of the local chapter of the Demon Slayer Corps have been trialed and burned by those who they swore to protect. Tanjiro and his friends help members of the american branch investigate the dissapearence of Salem citizens as well as a missing member of the Corps's local branch.

The second arc would take place in Europe. I still need help and inspiration for which country and what should happen, I thought maybe in England.

The third arc ,maybe should take pkace in either Norway,Egypt or Transylvania.

The final arc is back in Japan the final battle against Muzan.Suggestions are welcomed for that arc as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back