• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Remus Lupin + Tania Potter {With xLovelyBonesx}

ERR0R

Flirt
Characters--->

Remus Lupin - @xLovelyBonesx

Tania Potter - @ThisUserIsBlocked

Other Characters - Either Of Us As Needed.

Plot --->

In their sixth year, Tania Potter, James Potter's little sister, stumbles upon her brother's and his friends plan one night on a full moon. She follows the boys into the Whomping Willow, leading her to the Shrieking Shack. The night she came, luckily the potion was ready, turning Moony into a small puppy, not his normal werewolf self. She demands an answer from her brother and his friends, and they finally crack.

Cute Moments (That I'd Like To Have In There)--->

1.) Tania wraps up Moony's scars, trying to heal him. She wraps up his bandages, while he pretends to sleep. Tania sits in the medical bed with Remus, and kisses his forehead, telling him goodnight. As she turns to leave, Remus reveals he's been awake.

2.) One night Lupin's awake in the common room, before his next full moon. He's trying to hide how scared he is, and how sad he is. She comforts him, and he plants a small kiss on her lips.

3.) It's Tania's birthday, and Remus gets together with James, Sirius, and Peter to help plan Tan's party.

Form for my character is in the character sign up page. Thanks.

Mischief Managed.

x Chloe

Tania watched as the Marauders slipped below the Whomping Willow. Her eyes opened wide with curiosity. So that's where they go! But why? She wondered to herself. Running after them, she ducked below the branches, sweeping into the pit she watched her brother do.

"Almost there, Remus! Don't worry..." She heard her brother's voice from the cave. Running after them, she found herself in a shack. Above her she heard footsteps. Following them at a steady pace, she made her way up the stairs. Then, it hit her. She was in the Shrieking Shack. A chill went up her back as she looked around, yet some how at the same time she had a newborn thrill building up inside.

As she reached the top step, she stared into a room that had her brother and his friends in it. "Mind to explain?" Tan asked, looking around. There, huddled up in a ball, grasping himself, letting out screams of pain was Lupin. Looking up at her with wide eyes, James ran to her while Sirius turned into a black dog in front of her own eyes. "You need to go, Tania! Get away!" Prongs urged, pushing her out.

"What- what was that about Sirius? How ?" Tania squeaked, pointing at the dog that took his place.

Remus hated turning. It was painful, and he never knew what horrible thing he was going to do- and he never remembered it, either.

He never wanted to hurt anyone, but he'd done it before. People called his kind monstrous and they were right.

He was a monster.

Luckily, he had the best friends in the world. Instead of abandoning him when they found out, they'd all become animagus to keep him company, since Werewolves didn't generally attack animals.

They'd also helped him find the Shrieking Shack, where people would put the noises inside to the credit of ghosts.

As they made their way to the Shack, Remus could feel himself begin to turn, and he screamed in agony, biting his lip.

James and Sirius helped him inside, where he sat curled in a ball, screaming and groaning as he turned.

Then Tania rushed in after them and James led her out- and that was all he saw after that.

"Tania... Please... Just go." James instructed, his conceited self vanishing instantly. Tania was determined to see what happened. She walked in tp see Remus transforming into a werewolf.

Her lurched towards her, only striking her once before James, as a stag, and Sirius leap in front of Remus, barking him back. Padfoot did this till Prongs picked up Tania, pushing her out. As soon as the human left, Tan could hear Remus calming down. She was too shocked to cry. Even though the cut on her arm wasn't big, but it still managed to rip off her robe.

James turned human once more, looking at his sister. "What did I tell you?!" He barked.

"What- what's going on?" Tanny demanded an answer. Sighing, James explained... everything. From the animagus potion, to Remus every full moon becoming a werewolf, and how he needed to comfort and be there for his best friend. At the end, Tan understood everything.

"I'll wait with you, downstairs, ofcourse." Tania invited herself downstairs as James turned into a stag, entering the room once more.

(Shall we do a time gap?)

Lupin had no memory of what happened while he was a werewolf, and it was no different any time he transformed.

His friends informed him that he'd not really hurt anyone, but Tania had seen him, and he'd scratched her slightly.

Remus had decided to speak with her about it, but he had to wait until they were alone.

Luckily they had a free period together, so Remus took the chance when he saw her sitting alone at a table.

"Hey, Tan." He said to her, taking the empty seat to her right. He tapped his hand on the table softly, nerves coursing through him.

This was going to be a bit weird for him.

"So.. You saw me, huh?" He asked her, not meeting her eyes.

"I'm sorry Remus...." Tan whispered, not looking at him at all. "James told me not to come, but I didn't think- I thought

this would be some stupid prank they were pulling... Not.. not this."

Peter joined them at the table, sitting on top of it. "Heh.. heh.. this is awkward." He stated the obvious.

"I'm sorry.." Tania said again, ignoring Wormtail. But the words, 'I'm sorry' ran out her lips faster that she could really

stop herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back