• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP Partner(s)

SubstituteHero

Enemy Stand User
Hey guys, I'm back from a mess of work and hoping to get to role playing again. I usually write to keep up with the plot in amounts I think are relevant (three paragraphs, about, but more or less if I think the flow requires it). I prefer PM's, but boards are fine. And I am in college, so replies will be as frequent as I can manage.

Oh, and I'm a plot guy. I like dynamic worlds with weird rules and big stories. I don't care much about romance; if it's important to my partner I'll give it a shot. Send me a PM if you're looking to start something.

Here's the genres I would like:

• Lighthearted Medieval Fantasy
  • Dark Medieval Fantasy (Think Dark Souls)
  • Inter-dimensional Science Fiction
  • Bright Futuristic Fantasy

Here are series that I will agree to (With original characters):

• Dark Souls
  • Shaman King
  • Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (My Favorite)
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • Sabriel

If I knew how to send you a PM I'd totally do that lol but in any case, I'm interested. c:

I haven't seen any of those series but I'll roleplay with you if you can give me some basic description regarding them. I cannot pm as I'm a new member, so I'd request you to do.

@Lenaara

@Nyssa Al Ghul

Hey, the genre alone are great as well. If any of those interest you I'm more than happy to come up with a plot. And new members can't PM? Sheesh, didn't know that. I'll be more than happy to start things on the board or PM the interested then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back