• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for post apocalyptic/zombie RP partner!

Gitmuny

¢apitalize

Hey guys, my name is George and I was wondering if anyone was interested in some sort of role play involving surviving in a post-apocalyptic environment with or without zombies. I'm interested in this topic because some of my favourite games,movies and tv shows all have this theme in common. (DayZ, Fallout, The 100, etc)

Gender doesn't matter for your character, it just swings the way the plot would roll out. I want to try and keep it as realistic as possible and would like to use something like
innawoods to manage your character. (if you are unsure what innawoods is, it is a website where you create a character, mainly for role plays and you can access their backpacks, what they are wearing, and what weapons they are carrying and how much ammunition they are limited to) We don't have to use it, but it would make thing alot more interesting in my opinion. I however, regardless of the outcome whether we decide to use it or not. Will most likely use it for my character creation, just because it is easy to use.

As for setting, and other specifics, that can be discussed later. Perhaps america would be best. But the landscape of Chernarus from Dayz is also a place I have in mind.

Plots I have in mind:

Survivor[x]Survivor

Husband[x]Wife

Girlfriend[x]Boyfriend (teens)

Bandit[x]Survivor

Bandit [x]Bandit

Soldier[x]Survivor

Child[x]Child

Rules

1) try and be active. I understand if you are busy but try and post once or twice a day.

2)you do not need to make an entirely lengthy post, but if you will be gone the rest of the day, I'd like something bigger in substance and vice versa. (if you know you can reply right away or soon after your previous post, I'm okay with one liners)

3) cussing is allowed

4) try and spell properly, although it's not mandatory, I like reading things without all the guess work.

5) be nice to me, I'll be nice to you :)

I'm down to do that, although I don't really know much about England aha, and I mainly do the male role in a MxF RP. Is that okay?

ah.... how about we do the bandit and bandit one then that way it would be less awquerd

because i clicked your think and your a male sorry bro

ok il make a form

Name: Connor David statan

Personality: empathetic freandly careing to his freands phycopathic

apperence:
japan%20uniforms%20white%20suit%20school%20uniforms%20tie%20black%20eyes%20male%20anime%20anime%20boys%20bags%20axis%20powers%20heta_wallpaperbeautiful_10.jpg

reason why he turned into a bandit: all based on pure paronioa of dyeing he and his best freand [your charicter] have been freands for ages and have been surviveing for a while he has been slowly turning into a phychopath still weraing his school uniform at the begining of this apocolyps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back