• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Φ-Hᴏᴜsᴇ Gᴜʟᴀ-Φ
Ricarid Gula regarded the mercenaries with calculating eyes after their proposal. Already he had bargained with the Skerrymen, but he knew they would be trusted with hostages. This group offering aid in the seize interested him more. It would allow him to turn a portion of his forces towards their flank and remove that threat directly so was to more fully secure the siege. It was annoying to be in a position where he would have to sacrifice more, but this means the new mercenaries could bear the brunt of the siege. If they had proven more hostile, poison and murder in the night would have been called for, yet fortune for the moment favored his gambit.

"I think we can find an acceptable agreement. Your forces will commit to the siege. This will free up more of my men to turn and deal with a flank issue that needs to be removed to prevent us being routed by some surprised attack. Tell your Captain that House Gula accepts yoru offer and welcomes your expertise to this miserable little siege. Perhaps it will allow us to more quickly resolve it. Talk with my commanders and coordinate. Until then, please join us for food and drink. A gift of welcome and hospitality."

There was an Estate to sack to secure Hartown for the siege's greater future success. His men would see to that if this Gryphon Company were as good as they boasted to free them up from the main siege.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back