• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Equestria Girls: Little Dazzlings

Catro the Writer

Sorin High Baby!
Supporter
So I've been in the MLP Fandom, though i lean more towards an EG fan, for about a year now and figured I'd toss my hat into the ring for an RP for it. For those of you who don't know I do enjoy slice of life and fantasy stuff mostly and that what this RP is.

The Dazzlings are probably my favorite villains in the Fandom and wish they would have been used more but sadly they weren't. Beut thankfully the community has plenty of art and stories with them in it and one such imagine is what gave me an idea for a RP. There was a picture of Sunset with kid versions of the Dazzlings at the park and the prospect of the RP comes from this picture. And it's simple... Due to the rampant magic in the human world the Dazzlings try to find a way to restore their gems they end up instead as little kids and their adoptive parents (if you want to try to do the RP we'll talk about this more) can only trust a handful of people to watch the girls since they'll know about the magic situation and... it falls on Sunset to be the babysitter.

This is just suppose to be a short cute slice of life RP nothing to crazy, but who knows what can come from it. Drama with the dazzlings and Sunset will ensue, hopefully hatches can be buried, and everyone gets their happy ending.

If you're interested go ahead and give me a DM ^^

Very intriguing concept... could be that Sunny teaches them, rather than feeding on negative emotions, to feed on positive ones or ambient ones... logically, they'd get far stronger (and potentially be able to boost each others' power through their, no pun intended, sisterhood).

I actually really love the idea and had an AU RP once where they were involved in it and if they sang to make people happy and get along their gems would turn green but if it was negative it would turn red. So yeah that could be a thing that happens ^^

Very intriguing concept... could be that Sunny teaches them, rather than feeding on negative emotions, to feed on positive ones or ambient ones... logically, they'd get far stronger (and potentially be able to boost each others' power through their, no pun intended, sisterhood).
So you think this might be something you're interested in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back