Ten Thousand Club
What about adding stuff to profiles:

sex

favorite exalted type

favorite exalted book

most hated exalted type

most hated exalted book

maybe a picture of what we actually look like

This is just stuff I thought might add to the site.

I haven't seen anything in the "profiles" section, but feel free to look here and let me know if you fidn anything you'd like to try.

-S

I think that the Hey Ugly! thread is quite enough for photos.  I would rather remain a hairy dwarf in Still's mind anyhow...

I would rather remain a hairy dwarf in Still's mind anyhow...
No. no, no, Jakk. A PIMPLY, FUR-SUITED MIDGET. There's a big difference.

-S

Hey, while I can agree that from the scalp down, I am indeed a fuzzy bastiche, my complexion is clear, smooth, and tight like a tiger.  And while not a tower of a man at 5'6"--and let's face it, who ever claims a whopping 5'6"?--I am a bit over the legal 4'10" standard of midget-dom. My ex-wife comes periously close...but she's a whole different animal.

Really. With fangs...

wordman said:
I run a (mostly defunct) forum for a World of Warcraft guild I set up and altered its profile page to show skills and pictures. It wasn't horrible to do, but I didn't add any additional database fields. Let me know if you want the code.
Sure. email it to me, and I'll see if I can amke heads or tails of it.

Thanks,

-S

Hey' date=' while I can agree that from the scalp down, I am indeed a fuzzy bastiche, my complexion is clear, smooth, and tight like a tiger.  And while not a tower of a man at 5'6"--and let's face it, who ever claims a whopping 5'6"?--I am a bit over the legal 4'10" standard of midget-dom. My ex-wife comes periously close...but she's a whole different animal. [/quote']
Reality has nothing to do with it, Jakk. I just prefer to imagine you this way... and the way I imagine you is NOT a hairy dwarf.

-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back