• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crossing the line 1x1 with Hazbin_Transformers

Characters
Here
Astrid smiled softly as she made herself a plate "its been a rough few months but happy to be back... Things are on the mend finally.." She looked at Kain feeling terrible he wasnt there for his sister being sick or to see her grow which made Julianne miss the meetings.

Kain looked over at Astrid, a smile on his face. He would have to find his sister later and talk to her. “I’m glad to hear it, and I’m glad to have you two back.” Julianne said with a smile. Kain nodded. He was going to make sure she made it to the next meeting though.

Julianne smiled as she heard that. “I’m glad, I missed cooking for you two.” Clearly she still cooked but she did enjoy cooking for her king and queen. She excused herself as Kain started trying some of everything he’d put on his plate.

Astrid watched her leave before digging in and trying bites of everything before finally sitting back a while later full and content. She sighed softly looking up at Kain “what are we doing today?”

Kain had finished everything he'd put on his plate and drank his stein dry. He looked over to her with a smile. "Well, I do have paperwork I need to do, I can't leave it all on Eric anymore. You can join me there if you'd like or you can get some more rest. I know you were still tired earlier" He told her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back