• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Active [Clockhaven] Salvage and Steam: Crafting a Legacy

Pamela

Mentions:
Lunar Lunar NeramoDJI NeramoDJI Moonberry Moonberry Garbage. Garbage. Maxxob Maxxob SilverFeathers SilverFeathers
Titles: Beast, Bunnykin, Mundane, Thieving Bandit, Wanted by Western Empire Adventurer's Guild

full

Old codger sounds like a player.

She smiled almost knowingly to him. As he shook her firm hand firmly, he would be able to feel notable differences. One couldn't feel the texture due to her gloves. But he was apt to notice how hard her entire hand felt. The bones in her hand felt heavier than the average person's. Firmness received meant firmness given. Her hand squeezed his with roughly equal firmness, though he'd be able to feel claws at the tips of her gloved hands.

Before he took the documents, Pam gave them a quick glance over one last time to try to get a good image in her mind for later. Then that creepy guy began to talk and she turned her attention to Raia as she spoke.

"Better experience than what I got." She hardly had ever seen anything half as advanced as the things they casually made in Widersia. Being a few years rusty was better than having jack shit to do with technology.

"You chose it?" She said. "What the fuck...?" Confusion was evident in her low voice. Her eyes went briefly over to the creep who's name she learned was "Snare" as he stated he chose his name too.

A question for her came. It was a common one, especially when talking to a strangers. A simple "Where are you from?" And so Pam gave her an answer that had already been long prepared.

"I come from West Empire. Damn near on the other side of the continent." It was a long ways from here for sure. "Born in a village out in a forest. Lived outside the cities my whole life but visited them every now again. It's a pretty nice place if you're safe inside the walls. Outside of 'em? Best to be ready for some beasts if you ask me." She motioned to Nigel offhandedly. "Our hunter here would probably love it. Bunch of different zones. Rainforests. Tundra. Desert. Forests where I'm from. Different beasties all around of all shapes n' sizes. And with there's a bunch of different beasties around depending on where you go."

The bunny placed her thumb on her neck.

"Had a big red lizard teleport right on top of me once when I was a kid."

She ran her thumb across her throat -- in a motion akin to slitting a throat.

"Almost chopped my head clean off." She said, sounding more amused than traumatized.

"Got tamed monsters and beasties in the cities though. We call 'em "Sentinel Beasts." For security and work. If tech is Widersia's thing, taming beasts is the West Empire's things. That and slaves I guess." She said. Ironically, almost none of what she said was a lie. And judging from how much she liked to blabber, one might think her one to leak all her personal info. But in truth, there were major fractions of her life that were missing.

"But ah, how about you? Where were you born to not see much of your own kind? Here? How'd you name yourself?" She asked Raia, blinking a bit curiously. Her ears swiveled ever so slightly, as she kept at least some tabs on different things at once. Pam couldn't call herself exactly educated. She'd never been to school. But hell if she couldn't multi-task.

2599359066c74601a771e47c099945ef.jpg

Snare
Snare could hardly contain his excitement as he listened to Nigel explain his rifle; it was both familiar and completely new all at the same time. The white glint against his pale gaze fracturing like glass as he activated his ability [Barbed Physique]. The skin on his arms, up to his elbow, bloomed with metallic barbs, for only a moment. "It is like a muscle...one I need to train and flex to learn" He explained with a vague, but straightforward explanation.

"I can use it with my legs and arms to maim and murder very well. I used to enjoy hunting my own kind, and I find that hasn't changed...though what my kind is now...hmm" He pondered a moment. His [barbed physique] retracting before the exit points slowly started to heal back. His eyes momentarily swiveling toward Raia as she spoke up about their name's origins. Pamela seemingly bewildered by the idea.

"Our fate is our own; Names are a sound we recognize as a singular person...I want mine to be a sound branded in minds. A snare binds, traps, tortures the body with stillness and helplessness. It is a fate I choose, and in return, has chosen me. You seek a harder fought prey like I do Sir Nigel, perhaps we may find a bountiful pursuit...together"

He said. The idea of teamwork foreign to him, but he was always willing to learn if it was from a like minded individual. the aura of his bloodlust growing ever stronger as he became more excited at the prospect of what he could find (and, subsequently kill) at the salvage yard. His lumbering a matter of the heavier weight he took on with this ability as his arms slouched the side with heavy thuds.
Maxxob Maxxob SilverFeathers SilverFeathers

Equipped Titles: [Offworlder], [Human], [Big and Small Game Hunter] - Color - #735f0f

Moonberry Moonberry Lunar Lunar NeramoDJI NeramoDJI Maverick Six Maverick Six Garbage. Garbage. SilverFeathers SilverFeathers

With the firm handshake, Nigel could notice the curious difference between his own hand and Pamela's. The denser bone structure, as well as the claws at the end of her fingers. He took it as an anatomy lesson about the rabbit-humanoids that could inhabit this land. Maybe others would have a similar structure to hers, or maybe these few characteristics were unique to her. Still, it highlighted the differences between a being that had been naturally evolved to deal with the elements of nature, while the average human trusted themselves into it having to rely on whatever tools they had. While against the average animal, the hunter knew he could count on his higher mental acuity, this wasn't the case here and what made it to be so much more exciting.

When Raia made his acquaintance and commented about the Lee-Enfield which he held in his hands, he gave the aquatic being a small smile. "I would think this rifle here to be one of a kind. It has been with me for quite a long time, you see. Ever since, I serve the King and country and, later on, Queen and country." He commented in turn, appearing to be quite proud of his military service, but not exactly expanding on it. His eyes next fell upon her own features, more specifically, her claws. "But I must say, I am quite entertained to see that most in this group have more... natural means to get the heavy work done. Those claws of yours look even sharper than the bayonet I used to have at the tip of my rifle." While he didn't outright say it, he was curious to see how, not only Raia, but all these creatures employed their natural gifts. He was sure it would be quite the learning experience, one that he would commit to memory.

Next, he focused his attention solely on Snare's explanation about how metallic-like barbs worked. As the Englishman observed the demonstration, leaning over to watch it closely. His mind made a few parallels and comparisons to how porcupine's defense systems worked. However, from the curious man's explanation, they seemed to be many miles above of how lethal they were. "I see, I see, subdermal metallic barbs that you can sprout from your body. They seem to be quite concealed until their activation... curious..." Speaking almost like a zoologist, he nodded a few times, already committing that to memory. Maybe Snare was an assassin?

"Hunting your own kind, mmm? Do you keep trophies of them as well?" He asked curiously, fishing around one of the side pockets of his coat before taking out a quite big plated object from under the overall he was now wearing it.

feldgendarmerie-gorget-third-reich-11305-1-600x600.JPG

He showed it to the white-haired man, letting him inspect it if he so chose it. "This gorget I took it as a trophy from a pretty unfortunate individual who happened to go to the loo in the worst time possible. A pathetic, sad way to go, really. One moment you are relieving yourself and in the next you are no more." There was a hint of sarcasm in Nigel's voice, remembering this particularly hilarious hunt. In the very next moment, his eyes narrowed in a wolfish form. "My good man, Snare, I do believe we will find quite challenging and unique hunting opportunities." By Nigel's tone, it was clear he liked that idea quite a bit.

The hunter's ears ended up picking some quite interesting bit of information coming from the bunny-humanoid. He turned towards her as she mentioned the several different biomes that one could find in this West Empire place. Even more so when there was a mention of a teleporting lizard. That sounded... exciting to say at least. How would he prepare himself to face such a threat? His mind, at that moment, was already working on what plan he would need to put it in place if he were ever to find such a beast.

Raia (#4064c3)

full
Character Sheet
Right Hand Claws E: 2/2
Left Hand Claws E: 2/2
Tail F: 1/1
Natural Armour F [Light]: 1/1
HP: 2/2
Maverick Six Maverick Six

Pamela's brief confusion was met with a funny smile from the aquatic human, before she idly turned her ear fins to her origin story. Foreign nations had always been such distant entities to Raia, only heard about in passing from eavesdropping or friendly travellers, so hearing first-hand information about them was always interesting. "The West Empire huh... sounds like it has some incredible stuff." She mused briefly, distractedly amused by how easily the leporine woman talked about almost dying.

It definitely took an either strong or eccentric mentality to talk about such things so happily. She respected it. Although Pam did seem the most simple and straightforward of the group, everyone here was a bit odd in their own way huh.

"Hm? I'm seeing a lot of my own kind around actually. I assume our Nigel and pirate is one too. Y'know, a human." She couldn't help but smirk before laughing somewhat deviously, knowing how impossibly difficult it must be to believe. "Sorry to destroy our potential bestial friendship here, but I'm not lying. I was born human, and I don't think that's changed." She stated a little distractedly, wondering if there was a way to double check that. Though really, she didn't care what she was anymore.

"I was born and raised here in Clockhaven as an orphan. I used to look a lot more like my race, but y'know, time changes people." She thoughtlessly chuckled, before moving on towards her final question. "Oh, and my name's pretty simple. I used to know a pair of twins, called Rye and Ah. They practically raised me, so I named myself after them when they died." She mentioned simply, keeping her gaze trained on the road ahead.

Pamela

Mentions:
SilverFeathers SilverFeathers
Titles: Beast, Bunnykin, Mundane, Thieving Bandit, Wanted by Western Empire Adventurer's Guild

full

So that's your trick.

There was a brief moment in which Pam watched Snare's body erupt into barbs. The fact that this happened as they were casually walking down the street reinforced her beliefs about the man's subtly. She couldn't say she was fond of the man drawing attention to himself and by extension their entire group like that. But at least she had an idea of what he could do. But her attention only lingered on this display for so long.

"Try to stick to the roads if you visit. Unless you want some excitement. And try to find a real nice group to travel with." It was an ironic suggestion, given her occupation. But at the same time, her previous occupation made for sound advice.

Pam blinked, her ears twitching. She stared at Raia for a moment as she called herself human, slightly dumbfounded. But she gave it a few moments to try to see if maybe she'd explain it in a manner better for her. But the longer the explanation, the more and more confused Pam's face became. Still, she was patient, never interrupting her as she gave a long explanation which left her with more questions than answers.

"You? A human? I thought maybe you'd be a Fae from the continental lake but human?" She chuckled. "I've hung around enough humans to tell you, that doesn't just happen. There's more of a story there, especially since you say you weren't born like that. But I don't like to pry." Somehow, it didn't feel right to pry into her personal life. Raia seemed less than bothered by anything she said, but it felt strange considering Pam wanted to avoid talking about her background too deeply while staying not too aloof.

"You don't gotta apologize for not being a beast. What you are doesn't matter much. Though I do like someone taking the attention off me a bit. What with the blue skin, the tail and you being totally topless and all." She said with a smile. Perhaps she was human, but her appearance was far more striking and less human in appearance than Pam's own.

On the matter of death, Pam's face remained oddly the same. Her gaze flicked over to the aquatic "human" next to her. Yet upon seeing her lack of much reaction, the rabbit's expression remained relatively the same. Indeed, it prompted a compliment. "That's real sweet of you. It's a nice way of honoring 'em." Raia seemed like a good person. Yet oddly it served to remind her of the group she was working with. Aside from what she could potentially intuit from snare and the pirate, this was all but a fairly legitimate job. She'd have to be careful with what she both said and did.

Even if the group for this job was much stranger than she'd ever thought.

Zeke “Mors” Valdain
1668559729315.png
Zeke sat there, watching this group interact before rolling his shoulders, stepping towards them, though before he fully reached them, he glanced at the Gearwright man putting a hand on the back of his own neck. "Say, do you mind if I leave Stella here while we're salvaging all this? She'll keep to herself, she knows that places like this are dangerous, I just can't have her with us while we're doing this, she's not cut out for fighting monsters." He explained, before walking towards his group and following along down the road.

He heard the Nigel man speaking about hunting humans, he saw Snare's barbed wire display, and heard them speaking about what they all do. But then, he heard Pamela talking about not straying from the roads, chuckling a little bit.
"Bah, bandits on land aren't worth much their salt from what I've seen. Too used to having sure ground under them, not used to adapting." He said, glancing over the group before settling in on Raia. "A human aye? I'd have thought you'd fit in more in the ocean, same as the rabbit lass there said." He explained himself, finally speaking up to the group. "If we're talkin' about what we all do, you can likely see from my appearance. Worked on the docks of the East Empire before I decided to go a bit more... freelance." He said, before raising his hand, deciding to show just a bit of his proverbial deck. His hand glowed with a white misty light, something divine in nature as he gave a toothy grin.

"And I've got us covered if we need an escape route. "Friends in high places" and all that."

Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓢⓔⓐⓡⓒⓗ Ⓑⓔⓖⓘⓝⓢ

459a3217-a294-48fc-b78b-fef78f97c51c.webp
Mr. Gearwright surveyed the bustling lot with a raised brow, eventually nodding to Zeke’s request. It was clear he wouldn't be able to tear Stella away from Ellie, who was utterly captivated by the baby dragon. Stella, in turn, looked up at her papa with the best pout a dragon could muster, releasing a small cloud of steam from her nostrils as she snorted. Ellie giggled, hugging the little dragon tighter.

“Papa, leave Stella nummies! Then Stella stays good. Not chew on anything. Pwomise.” The little dragon squirmed in Ellie’s hold, her plea sincere in its dragonish way. With a wave, Mr. Gearwright sent the group on their way once they had the job’s details, and they proceeded towards the job site.

The street stretched out long and busy before them, thick with smog that dimmed the mid-morning sun’s attempts to pierce through. Steam-powered locomotives rattled and zipped past pedestrians, and mechanical constructs, resembling civil servants, roamed the sides of the street. The air was alive with the hum of machinery and the clatter of metal against metal.

As they reached the gate of Calvin’s Salvage Yard, the sun fought valiantly to shine through the dense layer of smog hanging over the city. A man sat in a booth near the entrance, looking half asleep. He started awake as they approached, giving them a once-over.
Salvage1.png
“Welcome to Calvin’s Salvage Yard. Feel free to take what you can find or leave what you want. But you’re responsible for your own safety. There are some giant rats that live in the heap. And some slimes.” His voice had the flat tone of someone who had recited the same speech countless times, and as soon as he finished, he nodded off again.

Upon entering the gates of the walled salvage yard, they were met with towering heaps of junk, some reaching as high as eight feet. Dilapidated buildings stood around them, and in the distance, an unstable dock hosted two submarine-like contraptions and an old, battered battleship. The search had just begun.

Scattered throughout the yard were a few individuals, each lost in their own world, sifting through the piles with a sort of dazed focus. The task of finding the pieces Mr. Gearwright needed seemed daunting amidst the vast sea of discarded machinery and forgotten relics.

Mentions: Maverick Six Maverick Six Garbage. Garbage. SilverFeathers SilverFeathers NeramoDJI NeramoDJI Lunar Lunar Maxxob Maxxob
Kikimura Kikimura

You may each choose one square per turn to search. And then roll a D100 to find out what you find.

A1-D3
1-20 is a Giant rat.
21-50 is a slime.
51-75 is another Salvager. Roll 1d2. 1 they'll ignore you. 2. They might be annoying and try to take something if you have something.
76-85 is a Floatation Stabilizer
86-100 is Steam Propulsion Engine

G6-H7
1-30 Giant Rat
31-50 is a Slime
51-60 is another salvager 1D2, 1 is friendly 2 is not friendly.
61-80 is Wing Frame Extender
81-100 is Atmospheric Pressure Regulator,

A6-D7
1-40 is Giant Rat
41-70 is Slime
71-80 is Atmospheric Pressure Regulator
81-90 is Wing Frame Extender
91-100 is Steam propulsion Engine

Everywhere Else
1-50 is Giant Rat
51-70 is Slime
80-90 is Another salvager 1D2 1 is friendly 2 is not friendly.
90-100 is Floatation stabilizer

Last edited:

Pamela

Mentions:
Lunar Lunar NeramoDJI NeramoDJI Moonberry Moonberry Garbage. Garbage. Maxxob Maxxob SilverFeathers SilverFeathers

full

The salty sea dog spoke up, but there was a slight tint of aggravation towards one of her reply. "I don't mean just the bandits dipshit, I mean the mons-oh hey look! There it is!" Her reply had been cut short a bit by the sight of exactly what it was they were looking for. Like the flip of a switch, she'd gone from mildly annoyed to happy as a clam. Never had she been so happy to see a pile of junk in her life. She pointed towards it with a gloved hand. She heard the rest of what the man had said but didn't see much reason to reply at the moment.

"Calvin’s Salvage Yard"

As she approached, the group would be greeted with the same speech. The man woke up, gave them a rundown of the basics and then went back to sleep. Truthfully she couldn't ask for much better since some people simply did not know how to shut the fuck up. "Got it."

Without much ado, she took to stepping into the Salvage yards. Judging from the sounds of rummaging, it didn't seem as though they were the only group here.

"Seems like we got competition. Hope you all don't mind getting your hands dirty in more ways than one." She said as she threw the apron on her person.

"I'll go over to that boat. Seems obvious enough. Feel free to join me if ya want." Pam said to the group, pointing off in the direction of the battleship.

Into the Machine

With that, she squats down to stretch one leg, leaning to the side. Then she leans to another side. Finally she takes a sprinter's stance, crouching on all fours with eyes and body straight ahead. For a brief moment, she'd turn into blur before she was off.

Puff!

A small plume of dust would erupt behind her as she took into a sprint. During her run, she jumped, clearing the tiny, 8-foot-tall piles of trash as she tucked in her legs and gracefully leaped through the air. Within a moment, she had gone from practically upside down to flipping so as to hit the ground running. She made her way off to the ship with a vague image of what she'd seen in her head. Whether or not she'd find what she was looking for or trouble was anyone's guess.

Somewhere on ship, objects were assuredly flying about as she rummaged through about in search of of one of the many items they desired.

Actions: 2/3

1. Running Start - Jumping F, Acrobatics F, Fast F - Pam briefly runs to get a bit more distance on a multi-purpose jump. - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown [Destination B2]

2. Other - Pam searches junk for parts.

Last edited:
Snare
Nigel's trophy brought curiosity and admiration for his craft to Snare's face like the cold light of day. White orbs peering with great detail at Nigel explained the unfortunate way he came upon this kill of his. The humor of it was not lost to hum, but found it more logically sound with this new monster way of thinking.
2599359066c74601a771e47c099945ef.jpg

"He has only himself to blame, dignity dies in battle and war. Perhaps pissed pants would have faired better than...a sad tale and a trophy"

Snare nodded in agreement at Nigel's assesment of the barbs; They were dormant again as his ashy skin seemed to calm. The mention of trophies was the first time he felt the nascent feeling of loss. A hollowness hitting him as he'd have to start all over again.

"My trophies...are gone. I will have to start from scratch, once again."

Their conversation tapering off in the presence of their current mission: The Scrapyard, or rather, what laid inside. He took stock of the fool watching the gate, hearing his words and while he didn't know what a slime was. It sounded like it would be something interest to fight, though he doubt he'd get any satisfaction from it. Pamela was the first to take point, mentioning the boat she was going to and offering for anyone to follow. He resisted the urge to follow, knowing he wouldn't be able to curb his desire to kill her alone. A human with rabbit characteristics seemed to make for a powerful entity, though they kept using the word beast. Perhaps they were different altogether?

He would digest this as he headed toward the large warehouse styled structure. Perhaps he would find a slime to kill, or another salvager if his bloodlust got the better of him. He would let their behavior decide, after all, who could blame him for defending himself?

"I will be heading toward that warehouse, I work better in...enclosed spaces"

Karmilla "The Peddler" Kerberos
Hired gun, black market trader, your resident badass
1000068955.jpg

It was quite a while since Karmilla had her pitstop at Gearwrights place. She could surmise a year or so. They did business every so often, whenever the wind called her cart to his general area-- she would often do oddjobs for him, hunts, bounties, the such. Nothing too crazy.

She slowly rode her way into the yard, what would be easily identified by the assembled group as the trotting of a horse and the creaking of an old; but recently repaired, wooden cart carrying heavy metals.

Soon she stopped herself Infront of the group, the cart bench by her side taken by an assortment of weaponry, dual katanas, a long ranged double barrel shotgun and a more close up and personal pistol.

"I'll save ye all the meet 'n greet aye? Names Karmilla, you can address me as Karmilla, or ms. karmilla if yer feelin' frisky. Any other name will end with a boot up yer ass-- and let me tell ye, it takes a while to get the stains off; so I'd rather avoid my violently creative solution hm?" She spoke in a raspy, heavily southern accent, spitting a wheat piece out of her mouth and strapping her weaponry before climbing off the cart with a courteous nod to the group.

Equipped Titles: [Offworlder], [Human], [Big and Small Game Hunter] - Color - #735f0f

Moonberry Moonberry Lunar Lunar NeramoDJI NeramoDJI Maverick Six Maverick Six Garbage. Garbage. SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Kikimura Kikimura

"Take this as an opportunity to start your trophy collection again, old chap." Nigel offered Snare, as the man appeared to be clearly taken aback by the thought of not having them anymore. The hunter himself had lost many of the trophies he had acquire over the years: countless heads of several animals, including bears and lions; several military patches, hats and weapons. He understood that feeling of loss all too well. However, the excitement and new opportunities which this world gave him made up for it. He was very eager to start his collection anew.

With the instructions from the man at the entrance of the salvage yard, the human simply nodded. From that moment onward, he was holding his rifle with both hands, a serious expression present on his face.
"Oh, so we have company? I am always up for a friendly competition." He said, letting a small chuckle leave his throat. Pulling the bolt of his rifle back, he checked, instinctively, if the weapon had ammunition. Glad about what he saw, he closed the bolt once more.

Seeing Pamela run off, and jump at an impressive height, Nigel had to try his best to surprise the desire to accompany her fading form with the scope of his rifle. His mustache twitched from one side to the other, as he began to decide where he would head to. Hearing Snare's decision of going to an enclosed space, he gave him a nod. "Cheerio, have fun!" His tone had quite a bit of amusement to it.

And then, he turned towards the new arrival, some woman who looked she was out of an American Western Movie. "Karmilla, heh? No need to wait for high-noon to draw." Flashing the cowgirl a grin, he began walking towards (G7). "I shall be off to some advantage point. Let's see what my scope can pick up."

Actions
1 - Move towards G7

[AUDIBLE VERSION]
coming soon...

The Masterless Servant
Pyotr Vitaliy
🌣🌣🌣🌣🌣🌣🌣🌣🌣🌣
Titles: [Construct] [Living Doll] [Butler]
Equipment: A: Padded Light Frock (F) W: Corneille Cane (Melee) (F)
Chapter 3: The Job
This merry group had turned into quite a party to Pyotr's estimations as everyone began to mingle amongst one another. The suspicious sensation that Pyotr felt on the back of his neck was heightened as he felt Snare's presence grow stronger, noticing his eyes fiercely trained on the construct. The thought that he had sparked the interest of such a man caused even Pyotr's machine core to run cold; what were this man's intentions?

Pushing these ruminations aside, he followed along with the group silently as their host directed them to the mission site: Calvin's Salvage Yard. He watched intently as the first three of the group took off to their respective destinations, noting that the beast Pamela had bounded away with an alarming amount of speed and careened herself through the air. He cached away this information in the depths of his memory codex; the more he knew of their abilities, the better.

"Well, seeing as the three of them are targeting the corners of the place, I will search... everywhere else." Pyotr stated his intentions out loud to the rest of the group as he started off towards grid-marker F7
Mentions
Moonberry Moonberry Maverick Six Maverick Six NeramoDJI NeramoDJI Garbage. Garbage. Maxxob Maxxob SilverFeathers SilverFeathers
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Isekai Hell
CODE /
SEROBLISS

[Uh, oh! Rats!]

Last edited:
Raia (#4064c3)

full
Character Sheet
Right Hand Claws E: 2/2
Left Hand Claws E: 2/2
Tail F: 1/1
Natural Armour F [Light]: 1/1
HP: 2/2
Maverick Six Maverick Six NeramoDJI NeramoDJI Maxxob Maxxob Kikimura Kikimura
Pamela's words made her smile. It was nice that one of her first conversations outside of the research facility was one of mutual respect. It really was a breath of fresh air having her privacy respected again after all this time. Here's hoping that this salvaging job was just the start of a better era for herself.

As the pirate chimed in after a while, Raia merely chuckled. It was likely that everyone she met was going to assume as such, and she wondered if she would even be bothered to correct them as the time came. The idea of trolling future encounters and pretending to be an aquatic fae or beastkin did cross her mind, but she'd need to think about that fun idea more.

It was surprising to see the pirate suddenly bring forth a magic of divine nature, considering the words 'pirate' and 'divine' just seemed so disconnected from each other. But either way, it really was amusing to see how interestingly odd each member of this group was, with Raia giving him a brief thumbs up before moving on.
---
The familiar sight of a scrapyard and distant scavengers soon arrived, and it was somewhat heart-warming to see how some things never change. Raia barely registered the gatekeeper's words as she surveyed the scenery, just as a silver-haired woman showed up with a clunky wagon in tow.

"Yo, nice to meet ya. Good luck salvaging." Raia nodded at the newcomer, somewhat unsure why she was greeting them but assuming she was here to salvage as well.

Turning back to the others, she stated her plans with a relaxed smile. "I'll probably stay by the water. Catch anyone if they fall in on accident, y'know? Lots of ship parts we need too." She explained briefly, vaguely pondering the sketches she had memorized before vaguely recalling that their moustachioed hunter had them now.

"Hey Nigel, since you have the sketches I'll probably come back to double check what I find with you later. Take care out there." She lazily saluted before walking off, not wanting to rush despite Pamela's excitement being a little infectious.

As she approached the rickety old ships in disrepair, Raia fanned out her ear fins and heightened her senses to try and ensure nothing obscure would escape her. She sniffed the air for any distinct or unnatural metallic scents, emitted careful soundwaves to search for relics hidden behind splintered wood or other visible obstructions and practised her dark vision in any corners obscured by shadow.

Actions:
  • Walk to D3
  • Use Overaware E
    • Supersense E [Echolocation] (100ft/10ft), Heightened Sense F [Smell], Darkvision, Energized E
    • Raia fans out her ear fins and emits a rebounding soundwave, using all her senses to assess her surroundings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back