[Ben 10: Age of the Omnicorps] Story Arcs

Snek

Boop the snoot, you get the shoot
As you may already know, this RP is, for the most part, driven by you guys. There is a main story arc that I will run personally, guiding you guys in the right direction, but I will mostly leave it up to you to make decisions about where to go and what to do. If your characters ever get stuck, the standard-issue Codex can usually provide some useful information and leads.

Apart from the main story arc, each of you can, at any point, recruit some of the other members and start a small side-story, like a little mission or something that doesn't have any bearing on the main plot. You can use these side missions to help ship two characters together, experiment with interactions between characters with differing mind sets, or anything like that.

Along with the advantage of increased socialization between characters, Side Stories also offer the benefit of loot that your character may or may not receive as a reward from their mission. I will examine the circumstances of the mission that your characters are partaking in, and will distribute loot accordingly once the missions is complete. The more dangerous the side mission, the more high quality loot that will be up for grabs. These rewards can range anywhere from small tokens such as alien currency, a piece of jewelry, or trinkets, to hefty truckloads of "Ka-Ching", like confiscated criminal weapons, new gadgets, a personal vehicle, maybe even a new pet that your character can summon to assist them in battle. The sky is the limit.

In short, Side Missions are your best friend. Experience, cash, treasure, and high adventure await.

To create your own Side Mission, make sure you have at least one other person that is willing to go questing with you, and then make your thread with the prefix "Side Adventure". If your thread does not have that prefix, I will delete it, so make sure you do that. The title of the thread can be anything that makes sense for the side mission, such as where the participants meet up ("Cafeteria: 5 PM"), or a title that describes the mission ("Mechamorph Mayhem").

If you need any ideas for missions, contact me, and I can probably whip up a mission description for you. There will also be a bounty board uploaded to the Codex, so you can go there to look up baddies that need a good ass-whooping. The bounty board will be updated every now and again, so make sure to check it often.

That's basically it. See you at headquarters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back