• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fae Academy | Coven, Cliques and Hexes!

sunshine and whiskey

ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

I adopted this roleplay from a very close friend of mine from a different RPG. I really want to do this roleplay again since it was really fun before. Please, come closer inside to magical and mystical wonders.

For as long as Man has wandered the Earth, there has been those who train in the Magickal Arts, the practice of willing change to happen. They were once sought out by those seeking knowledge and healing, but as time went on, many Magick users began using their powers for selfish reasons, corrupting their powers. Man began to fear Magick users all together and condemned them all as worshipers of the Devil. For hundreds of years, those who practice the Arts have been hunted and slaughter, almost to extinction. Even now, a secret society of humans, known as Eden's Blade, are constantly on the hunt for Magick users. Many have given up their practice for their own safety, but those who haven't often send their children to Fae's Academy for the Magickally Gifted, a school dedicated to training and protecting the next generation of Magick users.

Fae's Academy is a large estate, hidden in the forests of Goodfellow, Washington and protected by faerie magick. Small streams and ponds can be found all around the school's campus, where many water sprites and even nymphs can be found during the day. The forest surrounding the school is very beautiful and charming, but students are forbidden to enter the woods at night. Many believe this rule is enforced to keep the students safe from some of the nastier faeries that awaken when the sun goes down. Just beyond the forest lies the town of Goodfellow. Goodfellow is a quiet place and not much goes on there. However, it often comes alive on the weekends when the students from Fae leave the Academy and visit the town's diners and bars. Students are forbidden to leave the boundaries of the town as long as they are studying at Fae.

Fae's student body is divided into four covens, each named after a famous Magick user.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back