• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Arranged Marriage RP?

soulsparks

IT'S REWIND TIME * F * 23
Hey what's good guys! My name is Panda! I'm 23 years old! I'm putting out something small just because I've been super craving a roleplay for an fantasy medieval arranged marriage idea! I'm willing to double up characters, but I definitely have my heart set my character being the princess!

I've also like the idea of a present day mafia boss getting her hand because her family owes the mafia and this was all they really could afford?

I've really been wanting to play as a character I enjoy writing as, Hatsune Miku, but it doesn't have to be with another Vocaloid character. I'm taking all characters! Other characters from other shows/video games/ media! If you don't know who she is, that's totally ok! Just treat her as an OC!

I prefer to write with someone 18+ seeing as this is a romance roleplay! Please don't lie! Plotting and writing can be done on discord! It can be in the DMs or threads here, but I rather talk ooc on discord as it's much faster to go back and forth!

As for reply length, I'd like it to be 2+ paragraphs! I'll ask for a writing sample upon inquiry! If you have any questions, feel free to leave comment!

Last edited:
I'm still looking! Do note that it's mostly just personality and stuff, I'm not bringing super weird Vocaloid stuff into this! Just a cool au with a chill lady!

Hello! I'm interested in writing with you!
I'm 29, and a literate RPer. Tend to do about 3 paragraphs or more each post.
I an female but I gave no issue playing as a male if you are okay with that.
I do have a question about your post.
I know who Hatsune Miku is but my question is if it would be okay if I used an OC instead of using a premade type of character such as ones in media, shows, movies ect?
I have a LOT of characters as I have been RPing for 10+ years.

I'm completely comfortable RPing on Discord and chatting there too. If all of this is fine with you, you can add me on Discord and we can chat there. It is Rayna6728

Hello! I'm interested in writing with you!
I'm 29, and a literate RPer. Tend to do about 3 paragraphs or more each post.
I an female but I gave no issue playing as a male if you are okay with that.
I do have a question about your post.
I know who Hatsune Miku is but my question is if it would be okay if I used an OC instead of using a premade type of character such as ones in media, shows, movies ect?
I have a LOT of characters as I have been RPing for 10+ years.

I'm completely comfortable RPing on Discord and chatting there too. If all of this is fine with you, you can add me on Discord and we can chat there. It is Rayna6728

Absolutely! You can use whatever character you wish! Legit any character OC, Canon, sorta canon, like I'm talking the whole spectrum XD

ILL send a request your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back